This plugin adds to WordPress the features of a complete helpdesk ticket system. Easy to configure and easy to use is our first priority.
This plugin is result of our 4+ years of experience with WP Support Plus Responsive Ticket System trusted by more than 10,000+ active users. This plugin is one step ahead in order to simplicity, functionality and extendability.
[supportcandy] - All In One support features for front-end. Page having this must be selected as support page in general setting of SupportCandy. [wpsc_create_ticket] - Create ticket form. Can be used as contact form. [wpsc_unresolved_ticket_count] - Shortcode to display the number of unresolved tickets for a logged-in user (admin/agents).
Core Features :
- GDPR Compatible: This plugin is fully compatible with GDPR Law.
- Unlimited Tickets: There is no limit of tickets can be created in free version.
- Unlimited Agents: You can create any number of agents so that you can divide your workload of replying tickets.
- Ajax functionality: Almost every functionality is Ajax based so that its operational speed is at its best.
- Front-end & Backend interface for agents: There is no need to pay anything to give your agents ability to manage their tickets on front-end. Agent can simply access tickets from same page where users can. Lots of settings given to maintain agent view and customer view. For example, agent should see columns which customers should not see, agent filters and customer filters, default orderby for agents and customers, number of tickets agent & customer can see, etc.
- Guest Tickets: Often users do not like to create an account to raise ticket. This is very important feature for many websites where sales comes from answering questions and you may loose potantial customers just beause some of them do not like to create account. Guest tickets is very powerful tool and most importantly, it is absolutely free.
- File Attachments: Files can not only be attached to description of ticket but also you can create any number of custom fields of type attachment.
- Responsive Design: It is designed to work on any possbile screen size so that you can operate anytime, anywhere. It is recommended to use full-width template for support page so that it will work smoothly.
- HTML Editing of Tickets: Description is TinyMCE powered so that users get editor to explain things easily
- Custom Fields: SupportCandy comes with 10 in-built custom field types – Text Field, Drop-Down, Checkboxes, Radio Button, Textarea, Date (calendar input), URL, Email, Number Only, File Attachments, etc.
- Agent Only fields (Fields visible only to agents in ticket): These are custom fields for agents only. It is not available in ticket form but for agents use after ticket has been created.
- Private Notes: It is available for agents to save private notes to ticket (not visible to customer). It can used as internal communication among agents in ticket.
- Ticket Form: Customizable ticket form allows you design your ticket form as per your requirement. You can even add extra information about any field to explain more about the ticket field to the users.
- Advanced Filter: You can filter almost anything in ticket list with its powerful advanced filter. You can save filters so that they are available just one click to apply on ticket list.
- Email Notifications: Customizable email notification templates available for you to customize as per your requirement. You can make use of macro tags for ticket specific information which gets replaced dynamically. Also, you can set conditions (rules) to send email notifications if it is matched. Conditions include any custom field which has options such as status, category, priority; custom fields such as drop-down fields, radio button, Checkbox fields, etc.
- Rest API: This adds ablity for your developers to make use of API in their applications. Click here for API Documentation.
Premium Add-Ons :
- WooCommerce Integration – Adds Support Tab in My Account, Create Ticket from Product Page, Help button for orders, Customer can select order in ticket form, Agent can view customer orders.
- Email Piping – Create or Reply ticket from comfort of email account. You can provide dedicated email address to your customers such as firstname.lastname@example.org so that they can send email which get converted to ticket to manage further. There are two types of piping available, IMAP and Gmail.
- Canned Reply – Allows your agent to save reply which can be used in any ticket. It requires couple of click to insert reply in description.
- Assign Agent Rules – Set conditions to assign agent automatically when new ticket is created.
- SLA (Service Lavel Agreement) – Calculate due date based on set of rules for tickets to match. Remaining time is shown in ticket list if added SLA field to ticket list.
- Satisfction Survey – Send an email to rate ticket based on assigned agent performance. Optionally customer can provide feedback to ticket.
- Automatic Close Tickets – Close tickets after x days of inactivity. Sending warning email before x days of closing.
- Usergroup – Allow group of users to access each others ticket. Useful where your customer is an agency where multiple people can raise tickets and see tickets raised by other people in same agency.
- Agentgoup – Allows you to assign ticket to group of agents so that any agent of the group has permission to view and manage ticket just like individually assigned ticket.
- Schedule Tickets – Create recurring tickets every x days/months from custom start date.
- Knowledgebase Integrations – Integrates popular knowledgebase plugins for wordpress with your helpdesk.
- FAQ Integrations – Integrates popular FAQ plugins for wordpress with your helpdesk.
- Export Tickets – Export tickets to CSV format so that you can use it for various purposes such as generate reports.
- Reports – This add-on gives graphical overview of your tickets. It include reports on Number of Tickets, Status, Category, Priority, Custom Fields (Option Based) and First Response Time.
- Timer – This add-on adds timer widget to a ticket so that your agent can calculate total time spend for a ticket.
- Print Ticket – This adds print functionality for a ticket.
- EDD Integration – Integrate Easy Digital Dowloads with ticket so that your agents can check customer orders/licenses within ticket.
- Gravity Forms Integration – Create multiple ticket forms using Gravity Forms and pipe them to SupportCandy. When customer submit a form, new ticket will be created for piped forms.
- Private Credentials – Allow users to provide sensitive information within a ticket and manage visibility access to this information.
Examples areas of use :
- Technical Support
- Trouble Ticket
- Customer Relations
- Software Release Lifecycle Management
- Service Request Management
- Company, Hotel or Real Estate Service-Desk
- To-Do List Management
Available Translations :
- French (France)
- German (Germany)
- Turkish (Turkey)
- Dutch (Netherlands)
- Greek (Greece)
- Italian (Italy)
- Portuguese (Portugal)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- Spanish (Spain)
- Spanish (Maxico)
- Spanish (Argentina)
- Chinese (China)
- Romanian (Romania)
It is translation ready. If you are translator, you can get free access of all premium add-ons for lifetime in exchange to translating it in your language if language is not available already. Lifetime access will depend until you continue translating future strings. If interested, please contact us via our support page.
This plugin is almost plug and play! Click Here for basic installation instructions.
excellent plugin I have tried it in a version for 2 years and I think it works excellent, The improvements that have been made to the latest version greatly improve the system. Besides, the support is excellent by supportcandy. Thanks a lot
This plugin has a broad range of functionality and exceeded our expectations. SupportCandy’s staff are excellent and very helpful. I would strongly recommend this plugin to anyone.
I asked for new plugin functionalities and they implemented them quickly.. Great ticket system plugin and great support!
We have set up our support site completely within 1 week. We got answers all of our questions, support members are really kind.
There are some little deficiency but I’m sure these will be corrected in future releases.
I played with other stand alone helpdesk software, and looked at other WP plugins. I chose this because it seemed to suit my needs. I started out as just wanting a trouble ticket system. I purchased the addons because I needed Email Piping. I ended up using most of the addons. I had a problem early on caused by another plugin. I opened a ticket and got a pretty quick response. I am now using most of the plugins from the addon package. Great stuff.
I am now working for a while with this plugin and I need to admit, my team and my customer are excited about it. Easy to install, in the free version basically everything you need and easy to extend to fair prices. Only downside, the documentation is not 100% up to date yet. But a good customer service make it up for it. I can absolute recommend it.
“SupportCandy” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
V 2.1.2 (April 03, 2020)
- New feature: Setting to allow HTML/Text pasting in create, reply description field
- Fix: Vulnerability fixes for attachments
- Fix: Performance improvements. Working slow on some servers
- Fix: Some administrators can’t save thank you page setting
- Fix: The agent only fields do not get imported in clone ticket
- Fix: Email notification not send for user registration when registered via supportcandy
V 2.1.1 (February 17, 2020)
- New feature: You can now edit saved filters
- New feature: You can edit attachment notice in settings
- Fix: Description image upload not working for guest users
- Fix: Attachment download not working on mobile devices
- Fix: Agent not being treated as a customer if he raised a ticket
- Fix: Conflict with plugin Woocommerce Product Addons
- Fix: Filter autocomplete suggestion showing deleted ticket records
- Fix: Returns undefined message when the description is disabled from create ticket form
- Fix: Do not notify owner conflict when disabled from settings
- Fix: Image attachment download setting not working since the last version
V 2.1.0 (January 08, 2020)
- New feature: New custom field type Time added
- New feature: Agents can set a default filter for ticket list
- New feature: Choose to whom attachment should be accessible in create or reply ticket description.
- New feature: Allow rich text editor setting using which you can either allow or disallow guest or register the functionality of rich text editor.
- New feature: Assign agent rules: not match condition added
- New feature: Restrict date custom field to either past, future or all dates
- New feature: Change email notication sending preferance (Background/Instant)
- Fix: Rich text editor RTL based on language
V 2.0.9 (November 18, 2019)
- New feature: New custom field HTML added
- New feature: The administrator can delete attachments of a ticket thread
- New feature: reCaptcha setting added to SupportCandy login form
- New feature: The administrator can hide BCC field in reply form
- New feature: Close ticket group setting added so that those tickets will be available in Closed filter on ticket list page
- Fix: User registration email not sending after the user has been registered (Setting to register guest user after creating a ticket)
- Fix: Model popup not working on create ticket shortcode
- Fix: Email notification not working
V 2.0.8 (October 11, 2019)
- Fix: Fatal error while sending an email notifications
V 2.0.7 (October 09, 2019)
- New Feature: Emails will get send in the background which will improve loading speed
- New Feature: New email recipient option (Previously Assigned Agent) has been added
- New Feature: Ticket url link added in ticket info
- Fix: Visibility condition not working for usergroup default category selected
- Fix: Attachment type not downloading in an email notification
- Fix: Date Closed macro not working
- Fix: Registration not working when SupportCandy captcha enabled
V 2.0.6 (August 30, 2019)
- New Feature: Limit the number of characters for ticket fields.
- New Feature: Setting to delete tickets after the given time interval.
- New Feature: New filter for ticket list to filter tickets created by either registered user or guest users.
- New Feature: Add placeholders for ticket fields in create ticket form.
- New Feature: New widget Bio (Biographical info) added in open ticket.
- New Feature: Control ticket logs visibility settings. Now you can edit role and set ticket log visibility controls.
- New Feature: Control edit or delete ticket thread permission for a user role.
- New Feature: reCaptcha added for SupportCandy user registration form.
- New Feature: Control attachment types for a ticket. Only accept attachment of the given extension.
- Fix: XSS Vulnerability fix for create, reply, and notes.
- Fix: Assign agent search not working for more than one search terms.
- Fix: Automatic login guest user after ticket created. This works if setting Register user on creating ticket is enabled.
- Fix: Assign agent search results not in order.
V 2.0.5 (August 1, 2019)
- New Feature : New micros added ticket_history_all, ticket_history_all_with_notes, ticket_notes_history
- Fix: Unable to upload more than 1 file in File upload custom field
- Fix: Backslash get added in email notifications
- Fix: Unable to create a ticket on safari browser when description field is disabled
- Fix: Can’t change raised by if (single quote) in name
- Fix: Auto refresh clears the filters
- Fix: Registration form not working in French (France) language
V 2.0.4 (June 12, 2019)
- New Feature : Hooks added for agent role capabilities.
- Fix: Admin capabilities not working.
V 2.0.3 (June 6, 2019)
- New Feature : REST API
- New Feature : New custom field type(Datetime) added
- New Feature : HTML Mode available for Email notification, Thank you page and Agent setting templates
- New Feature : Setting to Enable/disable reply to close tickets for Agents
- New Feature : Register user upon create ticket if not exists (Guest User)
- New Feature : Default status of auto-refresh on ticket list on page load
- New Feature : Option to create a new ticket from ticket thread (reply/note)
- New Feature : Ticket list item added: Date Close. Now you can filter/order ticket by close date of ticket.
- New Feature : Setting to download or show image attachments. So that if someone do not want to show image path, he can choose download option.
- New Feature : Alert for complete ticket reply when you accidentally do any other ticket action, and forgot to save your reply.
- New Feature : Agents can see all the tickets of the raised by user from open ticket
- New Feature : Agents can see extra information of ticket like IP Address, Browser, Operating System.
- New Feature : Agents can see extra information of reply like IP Address, Browser, Operating System and time when user saw your reply.
- New Feature : You can add extra email addresses and usergroups to a ticket. All the notifications will be send to added recipients.
- New Feature : Setting to set screen to which user/agent should be redirected after successful ticket reply.
- New Feature : Set default text for subject and description if disabled.
- New Feature : Private note capability setting added for support agent role.
- Fix : Validation not working for url and file upload type custom field.
- Fix : Translation issues fixed with WPML. Now ticket form fields can be translated in multiple languages such as Field Label, Extra Information, Statuses, Categories, Priorities, etc.
- Fix : Superuser not able to see tickets on multisite blogs.
- Fix : Unable to update agentonly fields(drop-down type) in open ticket
V 2.0.2 (April 19, 2019)
- New Feature : Ticket submitted by agent or user himself option added in conditions.
- New Feature : User Type registered or guest user option added in conditions.
- Fix : Custom Field visibility conditions not working after v2.0.1
V 2.0.1 (April 17, 2019)
- New Feature : Condition improvements. Now you can add conditions for all possible custom fields (text based and options based) in email notifications, SLA, Assign Agent Rules, etc.
- Fix : Arbitrary File Upload in create/reply description image upload ( CVE-2019-11223 )
- Fix : Reply button not visible in guest open ticket page if public ticket mode enabled
- Fix : ID filter does not work for Spanish (Maxico) site language
- Fix : Translation issue for Polish language
V 2.0.0 (April 4, 2019)
- New Feature : Database performance improvements
- New Feature : Enable/Disable file attachment for create and reply description
- New Feature : Enable/Disable priority for customer in an individual ticket status section
- New Feature : Enable/Disable View More for individual ticket threads
- New Feature : All Tickets filter added in customer ticket list page
- New Feature : Always Notify default setting
- New Feature : All actions and filters arguments changed
- Fix : Ticket list ordering not working for German language
- Fix : Avada theme css conflict
- Fix : Custom field filters not working for Non-English characters in label of a custom field
V 1.1.5 (February 13, 2019)
- New Feature : Apperance setting for open ticket threads
- New Feature : Add image in agent signature
- New Feature : Setting to Enable/Disable ‘Don’t notify owner’ option in create ticket form
- New Feature : Show open ticket thread update timing in timestap or string format
- Fix : Css conflict with Avada theme for mobile view
- Fix : Customers not able to save filters
- Fix : Attachments don’t come through create ticket email notifications
- Fix : Reset Filter not working for customers
V 1.1.4 (January 8, 2019)
- New Feature : Setting to show or hide filters on page load
- New Feature : Add multiple recipients(emails) while replying to ticket
- New Feature : Vulnerability fixes
- New Feature : Autogrow reply description field
- New Feature : First and Last name added in Sign-up form
- New Feature : Ticket category change notification added
- New Feature : Ticket priority change notification added
- New Feature : Setting to disable reply confirmation added
- New Feature : Custom set start ticket id
- New Feature : Browse and add images in ticket reply
- New Feature : Setting for timestamp on ticket thread to switch between timestamp and readable format (e.g. x min ago)
- New Feature : Setting to enable/disable toolbar options of tinymce editor
- Fix : Start and Dazzling theme conflict
- Fix : Attachment download issue on firefox
- Fix : Incorrect order of ticket fields in edit popup
- Fix : Custom field not showing updated name in ticket widget
- Fix : Unorder list item dots not showing in ticket thread
- Fix : Unable to remove agent signature
- Fix : Some small bug fixes
V 1.1.3 (November 26, 2018)
- New Feature : Public Tickets. Customers can see each other’s tickets if setting is enabled.
- Fix : Create Ticket not working in safari browser.
- Fix : Create Ticket not working if Description field is disabled.
- Fix : Save filters not working for Agent role.
- Fix : Custom fields order is not same as create ticket in open ticket.
V 1.1.2 (November 15, 2018)
- New Feature : Google reCaptacha integration for create ticket page.
- New Feature : Don’t Notify Owner option in create ticket page for agents to create ticket on behalf of customer.
- New Feature : Setting to change Term & Conditions text.
- New Feature : Add previous value of field in ticket log.
- Fix : Css conflict with Avada theme resolved.
- Fix : Conflict with IP Geo Block plugin resolved.
- Fix : Ticket status does not change when support staff reply by email.
- Fix : Advance filters are not showing in Firefox.
V 1.1.1 (October 25, 2018)
- New Feature : Setting to disable description attachments for guest ticket form.
- Fix : Performance improvements.
V 1.1.0 (October 19, 2018)
- New Feature : Permanent delete ticket feature
- New Feature : Setting to manage ticket url visibility. Ticket URL can be set to require login to see ticket content.
- New Feature : Log out button added on ticket list action bar.
- Fix : Performance improvements.
- Fix : Condition rules does not work for same ticket fields.
- Fix : Deleted ticket should not be accesible via ticket url.
- Fix : Unable to use $ sign in ticket notification emails.
- Fix : Add image link button hides under pop-up in agent settings.
- Fix : Ticket status does not change for awaiting agent reply status if user reply via ticket url page in guest mode.
V 1.0.9 (October 06, 2018)
- Fix : Conflict with some Page-Builders while saving pages.
V 1.0.8 (October 01, 2018)
- New Feature : GDPR Compatibility. Export personal data, ananymise ticket data for erase personal request, personal data retention, setting to set whether custom field is accept personal data, etc. Export and erase feature is available in core wordpress tool for GDPR.
- New Feature : Show unresolved ticket count on dashboard menu “Support”.
- New Feature : Apperance setting for advance filter.
- Fix : Attachments are not sending in email notifications.
- Fix : Unable to create ticket on French language site.
- Fix : Ticket widgets are not showing in some cases.
V 1.0.7 (September 15, 2018)
- New Feature : New shortcode [wpsc_create_ticket]
- New Feature : User registration form.
- New Feature : Open ticket widget re-order setting.
- New Feature : Setting to disable rich text editor for guest users.
- New Feature : Apperance setting for login & registration form.
- Fix : Date filter not showing correct results.
- Fix : Create ticket validation issue on Firefox browser.
V 1.0.6 (September 07, 2018)
- New Feature : Apperance Setting added. Now you can change custom color combinations for SupportCandy features & pages.
- New Feature : Term & Conditions checkbox in create ticket to force customer to agree your Terms & Conditions.
- New Feature : Setting to disable reply if ticket is closed.
- New Feature : Multiple login options. You can choose login form from Default SupportCandy, WP Login or Custom login URL.
- Fix : Image overflow in ticket reply issue fixed.
- Fix : Not able to remove users from agent setting if agent is deleted from WP users section.
- Fix : Few Translation strings.
- Fix : Close button showing even if ticket is closed.
- Fix : Conflict with Post Type Order plugin for ticket orders.
V 1.0.5 (August 31, 2018)
- Fix : Warning: Illegal string offset ‘page’ on support page.
V 1.0.4 (August 28, 2018)
- New Feature : Shortcode Argurment to load default ticket list or create ticket
- New Feature : Auto-Refresh ticket list & Refresh button in individual ticket.
- New Feature : Priority can be made available in create ticket for client to choose. ( Default: Disabled )
- Fix : Ticket field rename issue
- Fix : Garbage collection for unlinked attachments.
- Fix : Ticket widget overflow issue.
- Fix : Date type field issues
- Fix : Attachment link issues
- Fix : Email Notification default subject change.
V 1.0.3 (August 20, 2018)
- Responsive issues fixed for many themes.
V 1.0.2 (August 18, 2018)
- CSS issues fix.
- Reply actions for agent view is splited to show separate buttons.
V 1.0.1 (August 17, 2018)
- Date filter fix
- Incorrect cron command fix