Send PDF for Contact Form 7 – WordPress plugin
This plugin adds conditional logic to [Contact Form 7].
Send the PDF for Contact Form plugin will allow you to recover the data yourself via your form to insert them into a PDF built and prepared by you.
This plugin requires the installation and activation of the plugin Contact Form 7.
File send-pdf-for-contact-form-7.pot available
You can contribute with code, issues and ideas at the GitHub repository.
If you like it, a review is appreciated 🙂
- Upload the full directory into your ‘/wp-content/plugins’ directory
- Activate the plugin at the plugin administration page
- Open the plugin configuration page, which is located under ‘Contact->Send PDF with CF7’
The last update Version 0.8.9 has crashed my website. I am using it from one year and it was working fine.
Thank you man, you did a great work on this plugin. I believe you will continue work on this. Wish you all the best!
Excellent plugin provided for free! Great work!
Overall I was able to install, and get a fully functional form & PDF generation. I have one technical issue that I posted to the support forum over 2 weeks ago. If this issue can be resolved, I would definitely update my review and score. The issue revolves around Contact Form 7, Contact Form 7 PayPal & Strip Add-on and this plugin. The plug in does not handle the pipe symbol that is used by the PayPal plugin and the generated PDF does not check any of the check boxes for that field. If I can get some answers to the issue, then maybe I can complete the project that I was using this plugin for. If not, I will have to start searching for another plugin to use.
Works and gives you relatively fine grain control over the pdf created.
There is room for improvement on quite a few issues, such as the font used in the pdf, form data in the footer and the occasional bug.
Overall I’m happy with this though.
Good job, this is very useful. A big thanks for your plugin;
“Send PDF for Contact Form 7” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Bug fixed upload image
- Bug fixed footer if is empty
- Adding Margin Left & Right
- Adding fields for customs shortcodes
- Adding ID tag from database
- Bug fixed upload logo and background
- Adding change separator for CSV option
- Adding fields for margin auto top & bottom
- Adding reset TMP folder
- Upgrade mPDF v8.0.10
- Adding filed for password with a TAG
- Bug with SESSION password
- Bug fixed with uploading files field
- Bug fixed with the ‘wpcf7pdf_path_temp’ option, you can remove this option by disabling plugin
- Adding disabling function for plugin : removed all options (not parameters)
- Remove COOKIE and use SESSION
- Display Error Message if COOKIES are blocked
- Bug fixed margin top & Header :
- Adding “Margin Bottom Header” setting for header picture
- Adding “Global Margin PDF” setting for PDF
- Bug fixed Multiple Checkbox
- Bug Fixed Radio checked
- Use capability of CF7
- Fixed typing error Donwload
- Bug fixed COOKIE
- Update mPDF Library
- Fixed bugs Header & Background Image
- Make the text filterable
- Adding Custom CSS
- Adding Background Image
- Fixed bug TMP directory
- Adding tags form in PDF name
- Fixed bugs minors
- Remove SESSION and use COOKIE
- Resolve bug delete record
- Change CodeMirror
- Add a CSS example for A4 page
- Fixed bugs notice PHP
- Adding PDF password length
- Tags [reference], [pdf-password], [date] and [time] is possible in the subject email
- Adding URL input for your stylesheet
- Adding choosing font for your PDF file
- Fixed bug checkbox
- Fixed bug CSV