A straightforward add-on plugin for Contact Form 7 – adds the option to redirect to any page you choose after mail sent successfully, with DOM Events and without AJAX being disabled.
NOTE: This plugin requires Contact Form 7 version 4.8 or later.
Simply go to your form settings, choose the “Redirect Settings” tab and set the page you want to be redirected to.
Note: some features are availible only in the Pro version. Which means you need Redirection for Contact Form 7 Pro to unlock those features. You can get Redirection for Contact Form 7 Pro here!
Installing Redirection for Contact Form 7 can be done either by searching for “Redirection for Contact Form 7” via the “Plugins > Add New” screen in your WordPress dashboard, or by using the following steps:
- Download the plugin via WordPress.org.
- Upload the ZIP file through the “Plugins > Add New > Upload” screen in your WordPress dashboard.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit the settings screen and configure, as desired.
- Does the plugin disables Contact Form 7 Ajax?
No, it doesn’t. The plugin does not disables any of Contact Form 7 normal behavior, unlike all other plugins that do the same.
- Does this plugin uses “on_sent_ok” additional setting?
No. One of the reasons we developed this plugin, is because on_send_ok is now deprecated, and is going to be abolished by the end of 2017. This plugin is the only redirect plugin for Contact Form 7 that has been updated to use DOM events to perform redirect, as Contact Form 7 developer Takayuki Miyoshi recommends.
Works perfectly!! Awesome job!
Does what it claims to do. Flawlessly.
This is a very useful, well done and reliable plugin. It is quite flexible, even in the free version. I used it for years on a lot of sites.
Thank for creating this plugin, work so good
Great & useful CF7 plugin. Thanks!
Your plugin solves many daily problems with an easy and efficient way!
Keep up the good work!
“Redirection for Contact Form 7” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Fixed a bug: Redirection Pro for Contact Form 7 not disappearing after clicking the X button (for some users).
- Fixed a bug: “Changes you made may not be saved” pop-up no longer appears when no changes have been made.
- Fixed a bug: When passing all fields as parameters, “+” sign is now replaced with “%20”.
- Minor code styling changes to fully meet WordPress standards.
- Fixed a bug: URL query parameters are now properly decoded.
- New feature: delay redirection in milliseconds.
- Fixed a bug in legacy browsers: the Pro message keep showing.
- Fixed a bug: when passing specific fields as URL query parameters, not all the fields were passed.
- New feature: Pass specific fields from the form as URL query parameters.
- Minor dev improvements.
- Script field now accepts special characters, such as < and >.
- Added support for browsers that don’t support AJAX.
- Minor CSS changes.
- Added error message if Contact Form 7 version is earlier than 4.8.
- Fixed a bug regarding sanitizing URL, causing & to change to #038;
- Unnecessary variables removed.
- New feature: Pass all fields from the form as URL query parameters.
- Minor CSS changes.
- Dev improvements.
- New feature: add script after the form has been sent successfully.
- Added full support for form duplication.
- New feature: open page in a new tab.
- Added plugin class CF7_Redirect.