Elementor Contact Form DB – WordPress plugin
A simple plugin to store Elementor Pro Form submissions
This plugin stores contact form submissions from the Elementor Pro Form Module in a handy interface on the back end of WP.
To make things even better, this plugin both notifies admin users of unread messages via a banner but also allows you to convert these contact form requests into any other post type. This means you could use a contact form to get people to submit testimonials, case studies or even front end submitted content.
It makes a simple contact form into a very versatile module indeed.
You can also export your stored contact form data to a CSV file by page submitted on or by form name (if specified in the form module).
Install the plugin like any other. All contact forms using the Elementor Pro Form module will thereafter automatically be recorded in the system. Emails will still be sent as normal so don’t worry about that either!
Visit the admin page and you’ll see a list of form submissions with their dates, page they were submitted on, number of times cloned, etc…
The plugin is great! Saved life before Elementor added native form submission save, but still 🙂
For anyone, who facing the Critical error issue in wp-admin panel, check the count of the saved submissions. While I have 3k+ saved submissions, WP memory limit was set to 768M and it hardly handled it.
There are 3 simple solutions:
1. Delete old submissions you don’t need
2. increase WP_MEMORY_LIMIT more, like: define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’ ); (add or update it in your wp-config.php)
3. in the wp-content/plugins/sb-elementor-contact-form-db/sb_elementor_contact_form_db.php file in line 564 change posts_per_page to 50 instead of -1
‘posts_per_page’ => 50,//- 1,
It’s a great plugin for elementor form. Very useful. Thank you.
Saved me from buying expensive other Plugins! You will for sure get from me a donation, so simple, so nice. Love it!
This plugin is very helpful to determine whether forms are even getting through the websites. Works well!
Does what it says on the tin and does it well.
“Elementor Contact Form DB” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- < V1.1
- Fixed for latest version of Elementor Pro
- V1.2 (2018-09-15)
- Added export functionality by Form ID and by page submitted on
- Removed limiting CSS so that paging and bulk delete is possible
- Added settings page housing an option to hide the “nag”, the red bar notifying of submissions
- V1.3 (2019-05-13)
- Fixed conflict with new Elementor versions
- Added ability to show Export page to non admins (new setting on the settings page)
- Fixed issue whereby if more than one email was specified as an action then it would save two records
- V1.4 (2019-05-21)
- Minor preventative security related fixes
- V1.5 (2019-11-07)
- Vastly improved the speed of the exports. Better for databases of more than 1000 submissions. Tested on a DB of 37k
- V1.6 (2021-01-12)
- Added better handling of back end admin pages based on a report of a security exploit (CSRF). Suggest update to a minimum of this plugin version asap
- V1.7 (2021-02-12)
- Added options to settings page which allow you to change the labels on the admin menu. Better for white labelling