Direct Upload SVG Files into WordPress
EASY SVG Support is a Plugin which allows you to upload SVG Files into your Media library. This plugin was created for persons, who don’t need much options for SVG.
Features of the plugin include:
- Uploading SVG Support for WordPress
- Easy installation
- Display SVG Files in the Media Libary
Documentation & Support
Got a problem or need help with Easy SVG Support? Than you can write me an e-mail:
email@example.com or you can ask your question in the forums section.
- Activate the plugin.
- Go to the Media Libary and Upload your SVG Files.
- Upload now your SVG Files.
- Go to the Page or ACF and choose your File and save changes.
Remember: Please add into your theme this Code in CSS:
- Which Features we create for next Updates?
One options panel, where you can customize your SVG Files and SVG Sprites.
- Do you need a Source Code?
Please check out my repository on Github:
“Easy SVG Support” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
2.7: 24th of January, 2020
- Add Support for WordPress 5.3.2
- Gutenberg Editor Post Image Size
- Security Fixes
2.6: 21th of September, 2019
- Add Support for WordPress 5.2.3
2.5.1: 12th of June, 2019
- Add Support for WordPress 5.2.1
2.5: 31th of March, 2019
- Add SVG Performance Update
- Add Security Update
- Add Support for WordPress 5.1.1
- Add PHP 7.3 Support Update
- Remove external CSS Stylesheet -> Better Backend Performance (Write Less CSS Code in Style Tag into the Header)
- Some Changes and Fixes
2.4: 12th of December, 2018
- Higher Code Quality
- Security Update
- Full Gutenberg Support in Backend
2.3: 8th of August, 2018
- (NEW Full WordPress 5.0 Support inc. Gutenberg Support
- (NEW) Now you can see all SVG Files in the Backend (ACF Support) and for Galleries
- (CHANGE) Edit Language Files
2.2.2: 27th of May, 2018
- Add correction of the new versions number
2.0.3: 27th of Febuary, 2018
- Add better security with index.php
2.0.2: 10th of Febuary, 2018
2.0.1: 10th of Febuary, 2018
- Add JQuery Function (Please Update now!)
2.0: 10th of Febuary, 2018
- Add better Security SVG Support(XML)
- Add better Code Quality and more code comments for WordPress Developers
- Add A Dashboard Widget to remember you for Easy SVG
- Display SVG Files into WordPress Media Libary
- Add Translation Files (Template)
- New Translation FIles for (EN, US, DE, DE Formal, HR)
- Add CSS for Display SVG Files into the Backend
1.1: 29th of November, 2017
- Add a smole Alert message for users.