Double Opt-In (Avada, Contact Form 7) – GDPR Ready – WordPress plugin
Double Opt-In – BEST OPT IN PLUGIN FOR CONTACT FORM 7 AND AVADA. Easily enable and use a double opt-in system for
your Contact Form 7 & Avada Forms. This will ensure that the e-mail accounts of the submitters are valid. It will also
store all relevant information for GDPR. The Double Opt-In System can be enabled manually for each Contact Form 7 and
Did you find this plugin helpful? Please consider leaving a 5-star review.
Learn how to use the Double-Opt-In Plugin
⭐ Features ⭐
- Double Opt-In for Avada Forms
- Double Opt-In for Contact Form 7
- Supports Google Recaptcha
- Supports Contact Form 7 Captcha by Forge12 Interactive GmbH
- Store all relevant Information (Form IDs, E-Mail, Registration Date, Confirmation Date, Form Fields, the used Form and the Opt-In Mail.
- Individual Opt-In Links for each submit.
- Set the time period to automatically delete confirmed or unconfirmed opt-ins.
- Use Predefined Templates for the Opt-In Mail or create your own.
- Use custom form fields within the opt-in mail to personalize the output.
- Regular Mails will be send after opt-in confirmation.
- Partially supports Conditional Fields for Contact Form 7
- Dynamic Condition: Allows you to enable the opt-in dynamically if the User activates/sets a given field.
- Redirect to your custom confirmation page after the opt-in as been send to the user.
- Fully customize the opt-in Mail.
⭐ Unique Features of Double Opt-In Pro ⭐
- Double Opt-Out System – Create unique opt-out Links which will allow your customers to opt-out from each opt-in individually.
- Easily export all of your Opt-Ins as CSV File
Update the plugin
- Please disable the plugin once and reactivate it. This will add the missing database columns.
If you have any further questions do not hesitate to ask.
- Upload the plugin to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Edit the contact formular you want to add the double opt in System.
Plugin is simple and working very good with contact form 7.
I had a try with an avada form first and it didn’t work but I contacted the support team and they replied and updated the plugin very quickly. I suppose it’s working now with avada too.
“Double Opt-In (Avada, Contact Form 7) – GDPR Ready” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Bugfix – Fixed a bug interrupting the enable/disable the function after enabling the double opt in.
- Compatibility – Updated the compatibility to Contact Form 7 5.4
- Feature – You can now define the page the people will be redirected to after clicking the confirmation link for the double opt in.
- Added registration ip and confirmation ip to the database table.
- Added the protocol page within tools -> forge12 double-opt-in storing the id, form id, content, confirmation, registration date, confirmation date, registration ip and confirmation ip for each double opt in.
- Added a wordpress cronjob removing all unconfirmed optins older than 7 days.
- Added a deactivation hook which will delete the confirmation table from the database and the cronjob.
- Fixed a problem not saving the double opt in page.
- Changed createtime/updatetime to varchar
- Store timestamp in database instead of the date
- Fixed a bug not updating the times correct
- Fixed a bug not allowing to change the sender of the Opt-In mail
- Fixed a bug on saving the Opt-In Formular
- Uploaded files are now stored till the opt in has been confirmed.
- Fixed a bug causing the double opt in not to save.
- Added Update function within WordPress.
- Added Plugin UI
- Fixed a bug within the License System
- Added Popup with details for Opt-ins containing additional informations and cleaner interface for form fields.
- Bugfix – Fixed an error causing warnings to display even if debug mode was disabled.
- Bugfix – Updated Deregister of License to use it on another site.
- Added option to export all opt-ins as CSV File.
- Added option to export single opt-ins as CSV File.
- Added a settings page allowing to customize the period of time the opt-ins are stored in the database.
- Added the options to clean the database manually for confirmed, unconfirmed or all opt-ins.
- Added the delete option for every doi within the popup window.
- Fixed a bug displaying the form fields wrong in the popup window.
- Added button to delete all Opt-Ins without filter check.
- Bugfix – Fixed an Issue throwing an error after the form of an given opt in has been deleted.
- Added three new hooks ‘f12_cf7_doubleoptin_after_confirm’ and ‘f12_cf7_doubleoptin_confirm_failed’ and ‘f12_cf7_doubleoptin_already_confirmed’
- Added a custom class for OptIns to allow external developers to adjust the optins.
- Rearranged code to make it more usable for external developers.
- Fix: Fixed an error stoping the deletion to work.
- Fix: Fixed several security issues.
- New: Added Conditional Fields support.
- Fix: Hotfix validation of Double-Opt-In
- New: Added descriptions for the contact form 7 opt-in fields.
- New: Added Opt-In Templates to the CF7 Opt-In Forms.
- New: Added dynamic condition to the CF7 Opt-In Forms.
- Fix: Fixed a bug causing the [doubleoptinlink] not to be parsed correctly.
- New: The Plugin will now testing for new updates if the user forces the update check by wordpress.
- Fix: Fixed a bug causing the license to not showing the valid until screen even if the license was valid.
- New: Added 2 additional hooks ‘f12_cf7_doubleoptin_send_default_mail’ and ‘f12_cf7_doubleoptin_sent’
- New: Added Captcha for Contact Form 7 compatibility
- New: Fixe a bug on the latest opt-ins view pagination
- New: Added Avada DOI Support, Attachments are not supported yet.
- Update: code optimizations
- Fix: Fixed a bug verifying the Type of CF7 used for sending the Opt-In Mail.
- New: Added the filter hooks f12_cf7_doubleoptin_files_mail_1 & f12_cf7_doubleoptin_files_mail_2 which will allow you to define if it should send the attachements to mail1 or / and mail2.
- Fix: Updated License System.
- Fix: Fixed an issue with the Avada Form Meta Data.
- Update: Changed the Export function to support large files.
- Update: Updated Conditional Forms to allow Conditional Tags within the Opt-In Mail
- New: Added a new WordPress Filter that allows to manipulate the Opt-In Body before send (f12_cf7_doubleoptin_body);
- New: Added Opt-In View which will display the opt-in on a new page instead of a popup.
- New: Added Categories to the System. Opt-Ins can now be added to categories.
- New: Export now available for categories. Export only the opt-ins required.
- New: Added a search for the opt-ins. It is now possible to search the opt-ins form fields for the given content.
- New: Adjust opt-ins items per page. You are now able to switch between 10, 25, 50, 100 items per page.
- Update: Added dashicons for the confirmation status (yes/no)
- Update: Added the category to the opt-in list view.
- Update: Database settings now have their own ui page (database).
- New: Store the HTML of the form within the Opt-In.
- New: Store the HTML of the Opt-In Mail within the Opt-In.
- Fix: Fixed some issues with Avada Forms not storing the settings correct.
- New: Added Highlight.js to highlight the HTML on the Opt-In view.
- Fix: CSS Stylesheet adjusted.
- Fix: CSS fix flex layout
- Fix: License System fixed.
- Fix: Adding Support Button which will allow the customer to decide if he wants to support us with a backlink or not. Can be disabled within the settings.
- Fix: Toggle.js replaced replaceAll with a regex replace.
- Fix: Toggle.js fixed class.
- Fix: Adjusted Admin CSS.
- Fix: Updating the Category not working in detail view.
- Fix: WP Cronjobs didn’t delete unconfirmed/confirmed opt-ins properly in some cases.
- New: Added the option to set the period to delete confirmed and unconfirmed opt ins, options are: days, months, years. Default: months.
- Fix: Whitespace issue on some WordPress Systems.
- Fix: Problem fixed causing Avada Opt-Ins not submitting the Forms.
- Fix: Problem fixed resetting the database.
- Fix: Problem fixed deleting opt ins.
- Fix: Fixed a problem causing avada forms to stop working.