Contact Form Entries – WordPress plugin
Contact Form 7 Entries Plugin automatically saves form submissions from Contact Form 7, CRM Perks Forms and many other popular contact form plugins to wordpress database when anyone submits a form. Learn more our forms builder and entries at crmperks.com
Supported Contact Forms
Contact form 7 entries features
- You can view all contact form entries in default wordpress table form.
- Search contact form entries by all or specific field.
- Filter contact form entries by Date.
- You can mark contact form entries as read or un-read.
- You can star or un-star contact form entries.
- Print all or selected contact form entries. You can also print notes related to each contact form entry.
- Select entries table columns from “Screen Options”.
- File field of an entry supports multiple files.
- Add, edit notes to any contact form entry.
- Display contact form entries on any wordpress page in sortable table form.
- Export contact form entries in csv format.
Why we built this plugin
Contact Form 7 is free contact form builder. This free Contact Form 7 Entries plugin adds entries management and all premium features to free wordpress contact forms including contact form 7. You can send entries data to your CRM or mailing lists.
Contact Form 7 Entries Stats
This plugin displays contact form 7 submissions summary by contact form on dashboard. You can see all read/un-read entries of all contact forms at one place.
Contact Form Entry Notes
You can add notes to any contact form entry and you can edit old notes. Also you can select note color to mark it as important or normal.
You can disable storing form entries into database.
You can disable storing user’s IP address , Browser , Screen Resolution and OS.
Adds all contact form entries of a user when exporting user data using wordpress “Export Personal Data” tool.
Deletes all contact form entries of a user when deleting user data using wordpress “Erase Personal Data” tool.
Premium Version Features.
Following features are available in premium add-ons Get all add-ons and CRM Perks forms.
- Don’t miss out on any potential leads. Collect data in real time as it is entered on your forms.
- Save Elementor Forms submissions in database.
- Search field and Download CSV button for front end entries table.
- Google Analytics Parameters and Geolocation of a visitor who submitted the form.
- Lookup lead’s email and phone using email and phone lookup apis.
- 20+ premium add-ons
Want to send data to crm
We have Premium Extensions for 20+ CRMs.View All CRM Extensions
Where can I get support?
Our team provides free support at https://www.crmperks.com/contact-us/.
How i can make contact form 7 GDPR compliant
Simply add a “GDPR Agreement” checkbox in contact form 7 and make it a required field OR stop tracking a contact form in “settings” tab. Additionally you can disable tracking cookies and user details.
Can i install this plugin without contact form 7
Yes, You can install it without Contact Form 7 because this plugin supports many other contact form plugins
Which version of contact form 7 is supported by this plugin
This plugin supports all versions of Contact Form 7.
How can i disable storing contact form 7 entries to database
It is simple, See “Track Forms” option in “settings” tab
Can i export contact form 7 entries to CSV
Yes, you can export entries of any contact form to CSV file by clicking “Export Entries” button.
Where this plugin saves contact form submissions
This plugin saves submissions from contact form 7 and other forms plugins to local wordpress database. This plugin does NOT save contact form 7 entries to a third party or external server.
Can i reply to a lead from wordpress
Yes, you can reply to any contact form 7 submission from wordpress. Your reply will be saved as entry notes.
Can i send contact form submissions to my CRM
Yes, you can send to any CRM through our premium extensions for all popular crms.
Can i search contact form 7 submissions
Yes, You can search contact form 7 submissions by a specific field or all fields.
Contact form 7 to database extension wordpress plugin
- install any popular forms plugin like Contact form 7, CRM Perks forms etc.
- Add form anywhere in wordpres page or post.
- When anyone submits a form, it will be saved in wordpress database.
- You can view all form submissions in wordpress from “CRM Entries” menu.
Elementor forms database
- Install our elementor contact form entries plugin for saving form submissions to database.
- Plugin automatically saves all elementor forms entries in wordpress database.
- You can add notes and send emails to elementor forms entries.
How can i restrict plugin storing IP address and User Agent
You can select this in plugin settings.
WP Forms database
- Simply install our Contact form entries plugin.
- Submit any wp form, it will saved in wordpress database.
- You can view and edit any entry in wordpress.
- Add Notes and send emails to any entry from wordpress.
Contact form advanced database
This contact form entries plugin not only saves contact form submissions, it has more advanced features like
* You view and edit any entry.
* you can dfferent colored notes.
* supports multiple file uploads.
Store contact form 7 to database
- Simply Contact Form Entries Plugin.
- It will automatically start saving form submissions from contact form 7 and many others.
- You can modify, print, export entries.
WordPress plugin contact form database
- This Contact Form Entries Plugin saves contact form submissions from all popular forms plugins to wordpress database.
- in wordpress go to “CRM Entries” menu then select your form, plugin will show all entries in table form.
- you can star or Un-star any entry.
WPforms database addon
- Save all WPforms submissions in wordpress database.
- View and edit any entry in wordpress.
- Display WPforms entries from database to front end on any wordpress page.
How can i display contact form entries on front end
You can display entries on front end with a simple shotcode available in settings.
How can i view all contact form 7 entries
from main wordpress menu select “CRM Entries” then you can view any entry.
WPforms save to database
- Install our entries plugin for saving WPforms submissions to database.
- Plugin automatically saves all WPforms entries in wordpress database.
- You can add notes and send emails to WPforms entries.
CRM Entries Plugin
When anyone submits a form on your site, plugin saves it in wordpress data. You can send it to CRM of your choice with our 20+ crm extensions.
contact form 7 to database extension wp
- Add Contact form 7 form’s shorcode on any wordpress page.
- Install Contact form Entries Plugin.
- When anyone submits a form, it will be saved in wordpress database.
- Go to “CRM Entries” menu, all saved form entries will be available in table form.
Save contact form 7 submissions
You can easily save contact form 7 entries to your local database with this contact form 7 entries plugin.
Contact form 7 to database extension wp
Contact form 7 entries plugin allows you to save contact form 7 entries to local database, later you can see all entries wordpress admin.
Plugin is very handy if you need a lightweight alternative to MailChimp.
An excellent product. Recommended.
I love this plugin, it is super friendly to use and very quick to set up.
Good plugin and acts as a backup for form entries in-case they are lost b email
Even with a 100MB size limit in PHP, a 16MB file upload is missing. Luckly, I have mail configured, but it’s a serious problem with the plugin.
Contact Form Entries is a nice plugin that allows you to see form entries for FREE. It works fine with both WPFORMS and Contact Form 7. I was struggling to get entries with WPFORMS as I was not updated to its pro version (neither wanted to, can’t afford) and this plugin enabled me to get to see how many subscribers I get and how many people have actually filled the enquiry form. Thanks!
“Contact Form Entries” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- added elementor forms support.
- fixed “timestamp” on front end entries.
- fixed “per-page” option in front end entries table.
- fixed “source and screen fields in csv file”.
- fixed “multiple empty tables issue on same page”.
- fixed “show starred entries only”.
- fixed “disable tracking IP”.
- all new forms will be auto tracked.
- fixed user_id issue with contact form 7.
- added user_id filter in entries shortcode.
- fixed hide deleted forms from list.
- fixed empty entries(entry_details table creation failed on some mysql servers).
- fixed Export Entries feature.
- Added GDPR features.
- Fixed “Undefined” function in “Stats” tab.
- Fixed entries table shortcode.