Contact Form 7 – PayPal & Stripe Add-on – WordPress plugin
This PayPal plugin seamlessly integrates PayPal & Stripe with Contact Form 7.
Official PayPal & Stripe Partner.
Watch this short video of how the plugin works:
Each contact form can have its own PayPal & Stripe settings. When a contact form is enabled with PayPal, and the user submits the form it will send the email as usual, then auto redirect to PayPal. When a contact form is enabled with Stripe, and the user submits the form it will send the email as usual, then auto redirect to a Stripe payment page.
If you have any problems, questions, or issues about this plugin then please create a support request and we will get back to you quickly.
WP Plugin is an offical PayPal Partner based in Boulder, Colorado. You can visit WP Plugins website at wpplugin.org. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.
Note: This PayPal & Stripe plugin works with both the old and new Contact Form 7 interface. A PayPal account, which is free, is required to use PayPal. A Stripe account, which is also free, is required to use Stripe. You can use the plugin with only PayPal enabled, only Stripe or PayPal and Stripe at the same time.
Contact Form 7 – PayPal & Stripe Integration Add-on Features
- Set items name, price, SKU/ID per contact form
- Built in support for 18 languages (PayPal currently supports 18 languages)
- Built in support 25 currencies (PayPal currently supports 25 currencies)
- PayPal testing through SandBox
- Choose a cancel payment URL
- Choose a succesful payment URL
Contact Form 7 – PayPal & Stripe Integration Add-on Pro
We offer a Pro version of this PayPal plugin for business owners who need more features.
Here is a short video of how the Pro version works:
- Only send Contact Form 7 email if PayPal payment is successful.
- Link a form item to quantity – A form item can be a textbox, dropdown, radio button, etc. anything that is a number.
- Link a form item to price – The price field can be linked to any form item. Pipes are supported to allow for dropdown text options for each price.
- Link form items to option text fields – The text field can be linked to any form item.
- Charge Fixed Tax
- Charge Tax Rate
- Charge Shipping & Handling per item
- Hide Customer’s Custom Note Field
- Choose a cancel payment URL per contact form
- Choose a succesful payment URL per contact form
Our other Contact Form 7 plugins
- Sign in to your WordPress site as an administrator.
- In the main menu go to Plugins -> Add New.
- Search for Contact Form 7 – PayPal Add-on and click install.
- That’s it. You are now ready to start accepting PayPal payment on your website through your contact form.
This plugin was okay a year ago. But for the past year, it’s been trash. It slows the website down, and causes multiple errors in the site health section. A number of people have complained about the problem, but no solution was ever found.
“The REST API request failed due to an error.
Error: cURL error 28…”
Loopback request failure
The author continues to ignore these issues, that heavily impact site performance.
UPDATE: Developer issued a refund and a lifetime license.
Support email went to spam folder. Unfortunately, I had to delete this plugin due a really small issue.
Very Good plugin which does the job ! Works with “conditional fields” so it’s perfect. Stripe & Paypal works fine.
Had an issue with another plugin (Ultimate Membership Pro) for Stripe and support took a while to answer me, but once done, they was very comprehensive and they really helped me.
I have the premium “pro” version of this plugin running on a couple sites. The first site runs fine the second site has some issues with this plugin which I’m unable to debug on my own. The support for the Pro version is virtually non existent which considering how much the plugin costs is a joke. I’ve been waiting days for a reply with nothing from Scott. I wouldn’t bother with this unless you have no other options.
No SCA support with Stripe. It will soon not working in Europe. No answer on support.
This is very nice plugin! Thank you for you job.
“Contact Form 7 – PayPal & Stripe Add-on” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- New – Removed PHP Session support, now the pluign uses PHP Cookies.
- Fix – The plugin no longer causes an issue with WordPress Site Health Performance.
- Fix – Contact Form 7 5.2 broke redirecting to PayPal or Stripe.
- Fix – CSS style issue on settings page, extensions tab.
- Fix – Changed getting started text.
- Tested – Tested up to 5.3.x
- Fix – Changed redirect URL from using WordPress’s site URL to home URL. This fixes a problem on sites with a different WordPress Address and Site Address.
- Change – Changed the hidden HTML form names on the tabs settings page to fix a conflict with the plugin Frontend Registration – Contact Form 7.
- New – Added ability to link form email field to Stripe.
- New – Added ability to redirect to success page after Stripe payment.
- Fix – Undefined index error related to settings redirect variable.
- Fix – Undefined JS ajax object error with failed credit card.
- Fix – PayPal rediect encoding problem.
- Fix – Added HTTPS notification on settings page
- New – Added Extensions tab on settings page
- Fix – Only load files from Stripe if needed.
- Fix – Stripe checkout was giving an error message if the Stripe test keys were not entered.
- Fix – Was not redirecting to Stripe, if only Stripe was enabled.
- New – Added Test Mode indicator on Stripe mode form, if Stripe is being used in Sandbox mode.
- Fix – Plugin had a conflict with the Divi theme’s full page width.
- Fix – Not all forms where redirecting on some sites.
- Major Release – Added Stripe to the plugin
- Change – The majority of the plugin has been completely rewritten
- Fix – The plugin now works with Contact Form 7 version 5
- Fix – Plugin should not work with many more Contact Form 7 extensions, such as Mailchimp, Google Sheets, Datepicker, etc.
- Fix – Currency will now pass through a filter, this is useful as PayPal does not accept $ anymore in front of amounts.
- Bug – Form occasionally would redirect to site homepage even with the form not having PayPal enabled.
- Bug – Spelling mistake.
- Bug – Fixed default redirect method if variable has not been previously set
- New – Added new redirect method
- New – Added option to change the redirect method on the settings page
- Update – Removed the need for the plugin to write to wp-config
- Update – Updated list of available Pro version features
- Update – Changed how the plugin sends POST data to PayPal
- Update – Cleaned up the code
- Update – Updated the Settings Page usage instructions
- Update – Tested up to WordPress version 4.8
- Fix – Fixed code formatting issues
- Fix – Fixed language text domain issues
- Update – Updated tested up to tag.
- Update – Updated pro url links.
- Bug fix – Settings page not saving on some server configurations.
- Added feature – Added English – UK option to language list – this effects which PayPal page the customer is redirected to.
- Bug fix – Plugin conflict with another plugin
- Fix: Compatibility fix for new layout of Contact Form 7 4.2
- Fix: Fixed failed to open stream problem
- Update: Updated features available in pro version
- Fixed failed to open stream problem
- Fixed Support link
- Added Edit link
- Added Settings link