The “CFDB7” plugin saves contact form 7 submissions to your WordPress database. Export the data to a CSV file.
By simply installing the plugin, it will automatically begin to capture form submissions from contact form 7.
Features of CFDB 7
- No configuration is needed
- Save Contact Form 7 form submitted data to the database.
- Single database table for all contact form 7 forms
- Easy to use and lightweight plugin
- Developer friendly & easy to customize
- Display all created contact form 7 form list.
- Export CF7 DB (CF7 Database) data in CSV file
- Download and extract plugin files to a wp-content/plugin directory.
- Activate the plugin through the WordPress admin interface.
- Done !
“Contact Form 7 Database Addon – CFDB7” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Removed unwanted data
Removed data with key underscore (_)
Action hook name changed to cfdb7_before_save
Optimized csv export memory usage
Responsive issue fixed
Fixed admin notification bug
Fixed csv export issue
Added cfdb7_access capability
Multisite network bug fixed
Fixed csv export bug
Fixed Sorting bugs
Add filter hooks
Fixed minor bugs
Add action hooks
First version of plugin.