SEO Redirection Plugin – 301 Redirect Manager – WordPress plugin
SEO Redirection is a powerful redirect manager to manage 301 redirects, you can build and manage redirects easily for your site,
This plugin is useful if you want to migrating pages from an old website, or are changing the directory of your WordPress website.
New features include:
- Manually add 301, 302, and 307 redirections for a WordPress post
- Supports wild card redirection.
- Fix Crawl Errors (404 & soft 404) in Google Search Console(New)
- WPML Support (WordPress Multi-language integration) (New)
- Import/Export feature (New)
- Adding the last access time & total hits to the redirects list (New)
- Automatically add a 301 redirection when a post’s URL changes
- Redirect posts and pages that published, draft or deleted from it’s edit page directly.
- Advanced control panel to control all functions of the plugin.
- You can redirect folders and all it’s content.
- Full logs for all redirected URLs
- You can use regular expressions in redirections.
- Reflect changes to all links when you move your site or change the domain name.
- All URLs can be redirected, not just ones that don’t exist
- Redirection methods – redirect based upon login status, redirect to random pages, redirect based upon the referrer!
- Friendly GUI and easy to use.
- Apache .htaccess is not required, works entirely inside WordPress
- Redirect index.php, index.html, and index.htm access
- Redirection statistics telling you how many times a redirection has occurred, when it last happened, who tried to do it, and where they found your URL
- (GDPR compliance) You can customise the level of IP information that is collected by our plugin
- You can also import from the “Redirection” Plugin (NEW)
The plugin is simple to install:
- Unzip the file
seo-redirectiondirectory to your
- Go to the plugin management page and enable the plugin
- Configure the options from the
You can find full details of installing a plugin on the plugin installation page.
Why would I want to use this instead of .htaccess?
Redirections are automatically created when a post URL changed. Apache .htaccess is not required
Is there a manual or knowledge base for this plugin?
Yes, here is the plugin full knowledge base http://www.clogica.com/kb/
it’s the only plugin that solved my WPML pages redirect problem to another domain
I bought and downloaded the plugin premium and put it on my wordpress, and today I had a problem that it caused a fatal error on my website. Please I really want you to fix this problem in the plugin, it is with Bug.
So where is the list that tells you the difference between the free and the paid? I usually like to see at a glance what this is with software offerings that have a free and paid version so I can make the quickest informed judgement as to how it will work for me. I see a zillion features and copy on the plugin page and sales page, LOL but nothing is telling me what the difference is? How can I make an informed decision without wasting my time experimenting with the plugin trying to find out if its going to suit my needs?
The plugin Plugin did’nt Work with my website, is’nt compatible with WP 4.7.8
I am trying to reach customer service to get access to my account so that I can submit a support ticket; however, HostGator is rejecting emails to info AT clogica DOT com stating there is, “No Such User Here.”
My organization uses this plugin extensively, but we are unable to find the user login and password under which it was originally registered. We are working on re-developing the site and need the information. If you can please help, that would be greatly appreciated. I am unable to call the phone number since it is in Palestine, so e-mail is the preferred means of communication.
Thank you, kindly.
Plugin works great. Reached out to customer service with an issue and it was resolved within 24 hours.
“SEO Redirection Plugin – 301 Redirect Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Bug fixing in reading htaccess file. reported by (@theschappy)
- Important security fixes.
- Bug fixing in reading htaccess file
- Important security fixes.
- fix show more link on network sites
- add settings page link under plugin name
- Bug fixing in updating redirects
- Important security fixes in Ajax requests
- Important security fixes.
- Security Bug fixing – Using nonce in deleting redirects
- Bug fixing – CSRF issue
- Bug fixing (solving http URLs issue)
- Escaping data & Bug fixing
- Bug fixing (solving datatable issues)
- Bug fixing (solving security issues) – part 2
- Bug fixing (solving security issues) – part 1
- Bugs fixed
- Can delete 404 log
- bug fixed in redirection log
- adding new tab for 404 history
- adding more options in the options tab (404 options)
- Bug fixed in redirect hits and last access
- Bug fixed import redirects from Redirection Plugin
- new features (sorting, deleting records)
- The ability to import data from the “Redirection Plugin”
- Bug fixed in http redirects
- fixed (is_plugin_active issue)
- fixing buddypress issue (redirects was not working for locked pages)
- Some other enhancements
- Adding option in the general options page for IP address GDPR Compatibility
- fixing export redirects issue
- fixing Undefined index error
- fix deprecated issue in php 7
- WPML support
- Import/Export Feature
- New interface design
- Show last access time & total hits
- Hot fixes
- php 7 compatibility
- Removing “404” tab, We replaced it by a new advanced 404 management plugin. Have a look on this by following this link https://wordpress.org/plugins/404-redirection-manager/
- Please backup your data before using this version.
- Added feature, the capability to disable plugin for admin users
- Fixing error appears when deleting the plugin.
- Redirect loops protection
- Hot fixes for redirecting woo-commerce products.
- Redirect loop prevention.
- The Ad for the premium version has become in a separate tab not in all the plugin screens as it may disturb some people.
- Some other fixes.
- Using relative URLs instead of absolute URL’s, This will useful when changing the domain name.