Platinum SEO – WordPress plugin
Techblissonline’s WordPress SEO Plugin , Platinum SEO Pack offers the ultimate onpage SEO solution to your WordPress blog or website.The latest version of Techblissonline Platinum SEO Plugin has been completely rewritten and offers all the essential features you need to do your SEO and be the best WordPress Blog or Website.
Fix 404 Errors
Manage HTTP Redirections
1) Create and set any kind of Json-ld schema markup tag for any post, page or taxonomy. Thus Platinum SEO is now the easiest Plugin to add JSON Schema Markup. This can be generated using the free JSON Schema Markup Generator on Techblissonline.com.
2) Canonical URLs are set automatically. Users can also override default canonical URLs for any POST or Page by explicitly setting the Canonical URL in the Techblissonline Platinum SEO MetaBox. You may even set Cross site Canonical URLs.
3) Create social meta tags for facebook, twitter, pinterest and linkedin.
4) Optimized Post and Page Titles for search engines
5) Generates all SEO relevant META tags automatically
6) Option to specify meta description and meta keywords tag for categories and tag pages.
7) Option to turn off Page title or Post title rewrites for any particular post or page
8) Option to turn off Page title or Post title format for any particular post or page
9) Helps you avoid duplicate content
10) Lets you override any title and set any META description and META keywords, for any post or page
11) Support for custom post types
12) Support for custom taxonomies
13) Compatible with most other plugins. You can use Google XML Sitemap Generator to generate your sitemap. You can exclude any particular post/page/taxonomy from the sitemap through settings in the Techblissonline Platinum WordPress SEO Plugin.
14) You have a 404 Manager.You can HTTP Redirect any Post or URL that returns a 404 Error. You can also set status to 410, if needed. Fix 404 Errors using its 404 Monitor and doing HTTP Redirect in WordPress
15) WordPress Plugin to change HTTP status code from 404 to 410.
16) You now have a complete Redirection Manager.You can redirect any post or page to the desired location.
17) WordPress 301 Redirect Plugin using HTTP 301 Status Code
18) WordPress 302 Redirect Plugin using HTTP 302 Status Code
19) WordPress 307 Redirect Plugin using HTTP 307 Status Code
20) WordPress 303 Redirect Plugin using HTTP 303 Status Code
21) Add index, noindex, follow or nofollow, noodp, noydir, noarchive, nosnippet meta tags to any post/page.
22) Integration with WordPress Core SiteMap.
23) Set a preferred Taxonomy and Term for every POST.
24) Support for SiteMap. The plugin currently integrates the WordPress Sitemap files proposed to be integrate in Core in WordPress 5.5 with some enhancements to support images in sitemaps.
25) Plenty of other features.
- Unzip into your
/wp-content/plugins/directory. If you’re uploading it make sure to upload
the top-level folder. Don’t just upload all the php files and put them in
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit your SEO options (Platinum SEO and Social Pack -> SEO)
That’s all folks!
If you have to upgrade manually simply repeat the installation steps.
“Platinum SEO” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- 2020-07-13 – Fixed bugs in JS files to be compliant with the proposed JQuery versions in WordPress 5.5 and beyond. Since WordPress sitemap files is proposed to be integrated into the Core in V5.5, made the necessary changes in the plugin’s version of the files.
- 2020-07-07 – Fixed a bug in rendering of static Front page Platinum SEO settings (i.e. meta description and canonical tags) when multiple Static pages are used as front page by multilingual plugins like Polylang. This bug had an impact only on users of multilingual plugins.
- 2020-07-06 – A change has been made whereby the user is given an option to choose to display either the Home Page Settings(default) or the platinum SEO settings for the Static Page chosen as the Home Page (Front Page). This option isn’t necessary for everyone, unless you are using, say, multilingual plugins like Polylang where multiple pages can be chosen as the Front Page i.e. one for each language. This need not be enabled by others.
Deprecated noodp, noydir robots meta tags.
- 2020-06-23 – You can now set a preferred Term for every POST. This can be set for the chosen Preferred Taxonomy.
Fixed a bug in sitemap date display.
Introduced an analyse button in Analysis screen which will calculate the metrics for the most recent unsaved changes in content.
Adds nofollow to Post comment feed links as suggested by Google. the plugin will also hide the main comment feed link by default.
- 2020-06-12 – Integrated the latest WordPress sitemap files.
- 2020-06-01 – Sitemap has been further enhanced with the latest WordPress sitemap files. Also a few styling changes have been implemented to the sitemap rendered by the plugin. A few other cosmetic changes have been done to Help text wordings in a few files.
- 2020-05-22 – Platinum SEO Plugin becomes the first SEO plugin to integrate with the upcoming SiteMap functionality in WordPress Core. The Core siteMap is still in development and Platinum SEO has integrated with the currently available version of the Core Module. If you do like to generate a sitemap with Platinum SEO, do enable it and enable the Object Types for which you want to generate a sitemap in SiteMap settings in Platinum SEO.
- 2020-05-16 – Platinum SEO Plugin will now have its own SEO meta table _platinumseometa. All the SEO meta data used by the plugin will now be in this table. Importers for Yoast, Yoast Indexables and RankMath WordPress SEO Plugins have now been included to make it easy for users using those plugins to migrate to Platinum SEO WordPress Plugin.
- 2020-04-16 – Redirection can now be created using Request URI, Request Path or Request URL as the source URL.
- 2020-04-12 – Fixed a bug that prevented Redirection from getting created when “Create Redirection” was clicked in Platinum SEO 404 Manager. However, the ability to create Redirection through “Bulk Updates” dropdown was working as expected.
Platinum SEO Plugin now enables its users to disable 404 Permalink guessing that WordPress does as part of its canonical redirect function. Though this function does several useful SEO related functionalities, this guessing may prove to be harmful in certain cases and it is always better to let the WordPress user determine the URL to redirect to by monitoring the 404 Error Log.This can be done easily using Platinum SEO WordPress Plugin. For more details, read Techblissonline.
- 2020-04-05 – Updation to help file links in Redirections Settings.
- 2020-04-05 – Introduces a complete HTTP Redirections Manager. It also now has a 404 Manager that lets you track and fix any 404 Error. This 404 Manager is integrated with Redirections to resolve the 404 Error by Creating appropriate HTTP Redirection. Make sure to clear browser cache after updating the plugin.
- 2020-02-21 – Introduces Patinum SEO Content analysis that does a basic analysis of your content for focus keywords that you need to enter in meta ketwords input field as comma separated items. Note that meta keywords can be turned off sitewide in SEO -> General settings, if you do not want to add a meta keywords tag for posts and /or pages. You can even control it at the post or page level by switching it On/Off, if the sitewide setting is ON. Sitewide setting is Off by default. But you can get content analysis findings in your analysis dashboard, even if it is switched off. Also fixed a few other minor bugs.
- 2020-02-12 – Changed a style setting to apply to this plugin admin pages alone thereby avoiding conflict with WordPress admin and other plugin style settings. Created options for users to specify Facebook OG type and Twitter card type for each individual post or page in Basic social settings.
- 2020-02-11 – Made some changes to UI to improve usability. Also fixed a small superficial bug in snippet preview. Colors codes have been used. Blue is neutral or normal and can be positive or negative depending on the situation. Green indicates positive and recommended. Red indicates negative and not recommended. Users have to be doubly sure to make an option red. Orange indicates a warning and the users need to be careful.
- 2020-02-07 – Fixed an issue that was causing featured image not to be set for Posts and Pages.
- 2020-02-06 – Fixed an issue that does not pull description for existing users of the plugin, in respect of posts where they had filled them (description) in the older version of Platinum SEO Pack.
- 2020-02-01 – Techblissonline Platinum SEO WordPress plugin has been completely rewriiten and offers several new features in adiition to fixing the bugs in the earlier version and improving Plugin Security.
- 2013-09-12 – Fixed a security issue (Many thanks to James Pearson)
- 2010-12-01 – Just a day after I released 1.3.6, WordPress released 3.0.2 to fix a few security issues.I am releasing a fresh version after testing with this one
- 2010-11-30 – Added Plugin meta box for custom post types.
- 2010-11-11 – Space after closing php tag removed.
- 2010-09-24 – Support for custom taxonomies. You can now have a title format that includes the custom taxonomy term in your title for the custom taxonomy archive page.
- 2010-09-24 – Some minor superficial bug corrections
- 2010-02-13 – Made compatible with Brian Clarke’s (founder of http://copyblogger.com/) Scribe LLC plugin for WordPress
- 2010-02-13 – Compatible with WordPress 2.9.1
- 2009-10-31 – Compatible with WordPress 2.8.5
- 2009-10-04 – Added an option to turn off post/page title format set in platinum seo settings for any particular post/page.
- 2009-10-04 – Platinum seo will have its own top level menu in WordPress admin panel.
- 2009-10-04 – Added a migration form for migrating from All in one seo to platinum seo.
- 2009-09-27 – added an option to turn on or off title rewrites for every post or page.
- 2009-09-11 – fixed a superficial bug related to function_exists that caused php errors.
- 2009-08-30 – added options to specify meta description and meta tags for WordPress category and tag pages.
- 2009-05-25 – Corrected a minor problem with canonical link.
- 2009-05-24 – Corrected a minor characterset problem for an european language (Bulgarian).
- 2009-05-18 – Introduced Option to generate Canonical URLs.
- 2009-05-18 – Introduced an Option to use tags as keywords for posts (Earlier tags were automatically included and now it is optional)
- 2008-01-04 – Introduced an option to noindex comments pages of posts, if the option to break comments into pages is chosen in WordPress 2.7
- 2008-01-04 – Automatically add nofollow tag to category links in breadcrumbs if the PSP options nofollow category listings on posts or nofollow category listings on pages is chosen.
- 2008-12-28 – Updated for WordPress 2.7
- 2008-10-12 – Updated for providing an option to turn off automatic 301 redirects while changing permalink structure (Refer https://techblissonline.com/wordpress-permalink-structure-plugin/)
- 2008-08-17 – Updated for providing Nofollow option for archive listings
- 2008-07-17 – Updated for WordPress 2.6
- 2008-06-25 – Initial upload of plugin Platinum SEO Pack