LiteSpeed Cache for WordPress (LSCWP) is an all-in-one site acceleration plugin, featuring an exclusive server-level cache and a collection of optimization features.
LSCWP supports WordPress Multisite and is compatible with most popular plugins, including WooCommerce, bbPress, and Yoast SEO.
General Features may be used by anyone with any web server (LiteSpeed, Apache, NGiNX, etc.).
LiteSpeed Exclusive Features require one of the following: OpenLiteSpeed, commercial LiteSpeed products, LiteSpeed-powered hosting, or QUIc.cloud CDN. Why?
- Free QUIC.cloud CDN Cache
- Object Cache (Memcached/LSMCD/Redis)
- Image Optimization (Lossless/Lossy)
- Minify inline CSS/JS
- Combine CSS/JS
- Automatically generate Critical CSS
- Lazyload images/iframes
- Responsive Image Placeholders
- Multiple CDN support
- Load CSS/JS Asynchronously
- Browser Cache
- Database Cleaner and Optimizer
- PageSpeed score optimization
- OPcode Cache
- HTTP/2 Push for CSS/JS (on web servers that support it)
- DNS Prefetch
- Cloudflare API
- Single Site and Multi Site (Network) support
- Import/Export settings
- Basic/Advanced setting view
- Attractive, easy-to-understand interface
- WebP image format support
- Heartbeat control
LiteSpeed Exclusive Features
- Automatic page caching to greatly improve site performance
- Automatic purge of related pages based on certain events
- Private cache for logged-in users
- Caching of WordPress REST API calls
- Separate caching of desktop and mobile views
- Ability to schedule purge for specified URLs
- WooCommerce and bbPress support
- WordPress CLI commands
- API system for easy cache integration
- Exclude from cache by URI, Category, Tag, Cookie, User Agent
- Smart preload crawler with support for SEO-friendly sitemap
- Multiple crawlers for cache varies
- HTTP/2 support
- HTTP/3 & QUIC support
- ESI (Edge Side Includes) support*
- Widgets and Shortcodes as ESI blocks*
* Feature not available in OpenLiteSpeed
Third Party Compatibility
The vast majority of plugins and themes are compatible with LSCache. Our API is available for those that are not. Use the API to customize smart purging, customize cache rules, create cache varies, and make WP nonce cacheable, among other things.
For your own information: LiteSpeed Cache for WordPress potentially stores a duplicate copy of every web page on display on your site. The pages are stored locally on the system where LiteSpeed server software is installed and are not transferred to or accessed by LiteSpeed employees in any way, except as necessary in providing routine technical support if you request it. All cache files are temporary, and may easily be purged before their natural expiration, if necessary, via a Purge All command. It is up to individual site administrators to come up with their own cache expiration rules.
In addition to caching, our WordPress plugin has an Image Optimization feature. When optimization is requested, images are transmitted to a remote QUIC.cloud server, processed, and then transmitted back for use on your site. LiteSpeed keeps copies of optimized images for 7 days (in case of network stability issues) and then permanently deletes them. Similarly, the WordPress plugin has a Reporting feature whereby a site owner can transmit an environment report to our server so that we may better provide technical support. Neither of these features collects any visitor data. Only server and site data is involved.
For Optimization Without a LiteSpeed Web Server
- Install the LiteSpeed Cache for WordPress plugin and activate it.
- From the WordPress Dashboard, navigate to LiteSpeed Cache > Page Optimization. Enable the available optimization features in the various tabs.
For Caching and Optimization With a LiteSpeed Web Server
- Install LiteSpeed Web Server Enterprise with LSCache Module, LiteSpeed Web ADC, or OpenLiteSpeed with cache module (Free). Or sign up for QUIC.cloud CDN.
- Install the LiteSpeed Cache for WordPress plugin and activate it.
- From the WordPress Dashboard, navigate to LiteSpeed Cache > Cache, make sure the option Enable LiteSpeed Cache is set to
- Enable any desired caching and optimization features in the various tabs.
Notes for LiteSpeed Web Server Enterprise
- Make sure that your license includes the LSCache module. A 2-CPU trial license with LSCache module is available for free for 15 days.
- The server must be configured to have caching enabled. If you are the server admin, click here for instructions. Otherwise, please request that the server admin configure the cache root for the server.
Notes for OpenLiteSpeed
- This integration utilizes OpenLiteSpeed’s cache module.
- If it is a fresh OLS installation, the easiest way to integrate is to use ols1clk. If using an existing WordPress installation, use the
- If OLS and WordPress are both already installed, please follow the instructions in How To Set Up LSCache For WordPress.
- Why do the cache features require LiteSpeed Server?
This plugin communicates with your LiteSpeed Web Server and its built-in page cache (LSCache) to deliver superior performance to your WordPress site. The plugin’s cache features indicate to the server that a page is cacheable and for how long, or they invalidate particular cached pages using tags.
LSCache is a server-level cache, so it’s faster than PHP-level caches. Compare with other PHP-based caches.
A page cache allows the server to bypass PHP and database queries altogether. LSCache, in particular, because of its close relationship with the server, can remember things about the cache entries that other plugins cannot, and it can analyze dependencies. It can utilize tags to manage the smart purging of the cache, and it can use vary cookies to serve multiple versions of cached content based on things like mobile vs. desktop, geographic location, and currencies. See our Caching 101 blog series.
If all of that sounds complicated, no need to worry. LSCWP works right out of the box with default settings that are appropriate for most sites. See the Beginner’s Guide.
Don’t have a LiteSpeed server? Try our QUIC.cloud CDN service. It allows sites on any server (nginx and Apache included) to experience the power of LiteSpeed caching! Click here to learn more or to give QUIC.cloud a try.
- What about the optimization features of LSCache?
LSCWP includes additional optimization features, such as Database Optimization, Minification and Combination of CSS and JS files, HTTP/2 Push, CDN Support, Browser Cache, Object Cache, Lazy Load for Images, and Image Optimization! These features do not require the use of a LiteSpeed web server.
- Is the LiteSpeed Cache Plugin for WordPress free?
Yes, LSCWP will always be free and open source. That said, a LiteSpeed server is required for the cache features, and there are fees associated with some LiteSpeed server editions. Some of the premium online services provided through QUIC.cloud (CDN Service, Image Optimization, Critical CSS, Low-Quality Image Placeholder, etc.) require payment at certain usage levels. You can learn more about what these services cost, and what levels of service are free, on your QUIC.cloud dashboard.
- What server software is required for this plugin?
A LiteSpeed solution is required in order to use the LiteSpeed Exclusive features of this plugin. Any one of the following will work:
- LiteSpeed Web Server Enterprise with LSCache Module (v5.0.10+)
- OpenLiteSpeed (v1.4.17+)
- LiteSpeed WebADC (v2.0+)
- QUIC.cloud CDN
The General Features may be used with any web server. LiteSpeed is not required.
- Does this plugin work in a clustered environment?
The cache entries are stored at the LiteSpeed server level. The simplest solution is to use LiteSpeed WebADC, as the cache entries will be stored at that level.
If using another load balancer, the cache entries will only be stored at the backend nodes, not at the load balancer.
The purges will also not be synchronized across the nodes, so this is not recommended.
If a customized solution is required, please contact LiteSpeed Technologies at
NOTICE: The rewrite rules created by this plugin must be copied to the Load Balancer.
- Where are the cached files stored?
The actual cached pages are stored and managed by LiteSpeed Servers.
Nothing is stored within the WordPress file structure.
- Does LiteSpeed Cache for WordPress work with OpenLiteSpeed?
Yes it can work well with OpenLiteSpeed, although some features may not be supported. See Plugin Features above for details. Any setting changes that require modifying the
.htaccessfile will require a server restart.
- Is WooCommerce supported?
In short, yes. However, for some WooCommerce themes, the cart may not be updated correctly. Please visit our blog for a quick tutorial on how to detect this problem and fix it if necessary.
- Are my images optimized?
Images are not optimized automatically unless you set LiteSpeed Cache > Image Optimization > Image Optimization Settings > Auto Request Cron to
ON. You may also optimiza your images manually. Learn more.
- How do I make a WP nonce cacheable in my third-party plugin?
Our API includes a function that uses ESI to “punch a hole” in a cached page for a nonce. This allows the nonce to be cached for 12 hours, regardless of the TTL of the page it is on. Learn more in the API documentation.
- How do I enable the crawler?
The crawler is disabled by default, and must be enabled by the server admin first.
Once the crawler is enabled on the server side, navigate to LiteSpeed Cache > Crawler > General Settings and set Crawler to
For more detailed information about crawler setup, please see the Crawler documentation.
- What are the known compatible plugins and themes?
The vast majority of plugins and themes are compatible with LiteSpeed Cache. The most up-to-date compatibility information can be found in our documentation
Awesome plugin with fantastic features!
This plugin is best cache plugin. Çok plugin denedim bunun kadar performanslı çalışan yok üstelik kar amacı da gütmüyor helal olsun (o kadar ingilizcem olmadığından son kısmı çevirmedim)
Plugins are not stable, there are many things to improve
I have tested a bunch of cache plugins and only two cut the mustard with my setup, Wp-Optimize and Litespeed Cache.
Wp-Optimize has basically an on-off switch and there really aren’t many settings to play with. Litespeed has a tremendous number of settings, but they default most of them to off, which takes a lot of testing. Actually I didn’t even know half the settings existed until I started playing around with it today.
So, it looks like a tie between these two caching plugins. Google pagespeed ranks Litespeed a little higher on mobile, but Wp-optimize seemed like it had a slightly faster transfer speed on Pingdom. Honestly, I can’t really tell which one is faster because every time you run a test, there’s slack in the wires so it varies 100-200 ms. Not scientific but Wp-optimize kind of seemed slightly faster on my iPhone self test.
With either Cache plugin, use “Fast Velocity Minify” plugin. Litespeed cache has minify options built in, but having the extra plugin seemed to enhance the speed anyway. Plus I kept getting a google pagespeed notice about an unused CSS script in the cache until I turned the minifier on.
I really wish I could find a definitive test to prove which one is objectively better. If you have a suggestion, I’m all ears.
litespeed is the best page optimization tool I’ve ever used – I have a problem with lazy loading litespeed – I use woocomerce on the flatsome theme // woocommerce-product-gallery theme that has (Firstly image )skip-lazy is too good ” woocommerce-product-gallery slide is-selected (after gallery image) “automatically add skip-lazy I don’t want to skip lazy load woocommerce-product-gallery slide is-selected – how do I not skip-lazy woocommerce -product-gallery slide is-selected – here are litespeed’s lazy points if fixing litespeed will be a great lazy plugin –
I hope you update the editing support
Just a super plugin from professionals with the right hands. For so many years I’ve been tormented with caching, and here one plugin has solved all the problems. The settings are convenient. Hopefully, they’ll be supportive. Good luck.
“LiteSpeed Cache” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
184.108.40.206 – May 4 2020
- CCSS Bypassed CCSS functionality on frontend when domain key isn’t setup yet.
- Cloud Fixed WP node redetection bug when node expired. (@Joshua Reynolds)
- Crawler Fixed an issue where URL is wrongly blacklisted when using ADC.
220.127.116.11 – May 1 2020
- 🔥🐞3rd Hotfix for WPLister critical error due to v18.104.22.168 changes.
- Image Optimize Unfinished queue now will get more detailed info to indicate the proceeding status on node.
- CLI Options can now use true/false as value for bool. (@gavin)
- CLI Detect error if the ID does not exist when get/set an option value.
- Doc An API comment typo for
22.214.171.124 – Apr 30 2020
- 🌱Crawler New setting: Sitemap timeout. (#364607)
- Image Optimize Images that fail to optimize are now counted to increase next request limit.
- Cloud Redetect fastest node every 3 days.
- Cloud Suppressed auto upgrade version detection error. (@marc Dahl)
- 3rd 3rd party namespace compatibility. (#366352)
126.96.36.199 – Apr 28 2020
- Cloud Better compatibility for the Link to QUIC.cloud operation. (@Ronei de Sousa Almeida)
- Image Optimize Automatically clear invalid image sources before sending requests. (@Richard Hordern)
188.8.131.52 – Apr 27 2020
- GUI Corrected the Request Domain Key wording.
184.108.40.206 – Apr 27 2020
- Object Object cache compatibility for upgrade from v2.9.9- versions.
3.0.8 – Apr 27 2020
- Released v3 on WordPress officially.
3.0.4 – Apr 23 2020
- Cloud Apply Domain Key now receives error info in next apply action if failed to generate.
- GUI Apply Domain Key timeout now displays troubleshooting guidance.
- REST Added /ping and /token to REST GET for easier debug.
- Cache Dropped
advanced-cache.phpfile detection and usage.
3.0.3 – Apr 21 2020
- Conf Settings from all options (data ini, defined constant, and forced) will be filtered and cast to expected type.
- Upgrade CDN mapping and other multiple line settings will now migrate correctly when upgrading from v2 to v3.
3.0.2 – Apr 17 2020
- GUI More guidance on domain key setting page.
- Cloud Now Apply Domain Key will append the server IP if it exists in Crawler Server IP setting.
3.0.1 – Apr 16 2020
- Data Increased timeout for database upgrade related to version upgrade. Display a banner while update in progress.
- Page Optimize All appended HTML attributes now will use double quotes to reduce the conflicts when the optimized resources are in JS snippets.
3.0 – Apr 15 2020
- 🌱Media LQIP (Low Quality Image Placeholder).
- 🌱Page Optimize Load Inline JS Deferred Compatibility Mode. (Special thanks to @joe B – AppsON)
- 🌱Cloud New QUIC.cloud API key setting.
- 🌱ESI New ESI nonce setting.
- 🌱Media JPG quality control. (@geckomist)
- 🌱Media Responsive local SVG placeholder.
- 🌱Discussion Gravatar warmup cron.
- 🌱DB Table Engine Converter tool. (@johnny Nguyen)
- 🌱DB Database summary: Autoload size. (@JohnnyNguyen)
- 🌱DB Database summary: Autoload entries list.
- 🌱DB Revisions older than. (@thememasterguru)
- 🌱Cache Forced public cache setting. (#308207)
- 🌱Crawler New timeout setting to avoid incorrect blacklist addition. (#900171)
- 🌱Htaccess Frontend & backend .htaccess path customize. (@jon81)
- 🌱Toolbox Detailed Heartbeat Control (@K9Heaven)
- 🌱Purge Purge Stale setting.
- 🌱Page Optimize Font display optimization. (@Joeee)
- 🌱Page Optimize Google font URL display optimization.
- 🌱Page Optimize Load Inline JS deferred.
- 🌱Page Optimize Store gravatar locally. (@zzTaLaNo1zz @JohnnyNguyen)
- 🌱Page Optimize DNS prefetch control setting.
- 🌱Page Optimize Lazy Load Image Parent Class Name Excludes. (@pako69)
- 🌱Page Optimize Lazy load iframe class excludes. (@vnnloser)
- 🌱Page Optimize Lazy load exclude URIs. (@wordpress_fan1 @aminaz)
- 🌱GUI New Dashboard and new menus.
- 🌱Image Optimize Supported GIF WebP optimization. (@Lucas Rolff)
- 🌱Image Optimize New workflow for image optimization (Gather first, request second).
- 🌱Image Optimize The return of Rescan.
- 🌱CLI Get single option cmd.
- 🌱CLI QUIC.cloud cmd supported.
- 🌱CLI CLI can send report now.
- 🌱Health Page speed and page score now are in dashboard.
- 🌱Conf Supported consts overwritten of
LITESPEED_CONF__for all settings. (@menathor)
- 🌱REST New REST TTL setting. (@thekendog)
- 🌱CDN New setting
HTML Attribute To Replace. CDN can now support any HTML attribute to be replaced. (@danushkaj91)
- 🌱Debug Debug URI includes/excludes setings.
- 🌱Crawler 🐞 Support for multiple domains in custom sitemap. (@alchem)
- 🌱Crawler New Crawler dashboard. New sitemap w/ crawler status. New blacklist w/ reason.
- 🌱Media LQIP minimum dimensions setting. (@Lukasz Szmigiel)
- Crawler Able to add single rows to blacklist.
- Crawler Crawler data now saved into database instead of creating new files.
- Crawler Larger timeout to avoid wrongly added to blacklist.
- Crawler Manually changed the priority of mobile and WebP. (@rafaucau)
- Browser Larger Browser Cache TTL for Google Page Score improvement. (@max2348)
- Task Task refactored. Disabled cron will not show in cron list anymore.
- Task Speed up task load speed.
- ESI Added Bloom nonce to ESI for Elegant Themes.
- Cloud Able to redetect cloud nodes now.
- Img_optm Fixed stale data in redirected links.
- Lazyload CSS class
litespeed_lazyloadedis now appended to HTML body after lazyload is finished. (@Adam Wilson)
- Cache Default drop qs values. (@gijo Varghese)
- LQIP Show all LQIP images in Media column.
- CDN Can now support custom REST API prefix other than wp-json. (#174 @therealgilles)
- IAPI Used REST for notify/destroy/check_img; Removed callback passive/aggreesive IAPI func
- CSSJS Saved all static files to litespeed folder; Uninstallation will remove static cache folder too; Reduced .htaccess rules by serving CSS/JS directly.
- Object Fixed override different ports issue. (@timofeycom #ISSUE178)
- Conf DB Tables will now only create when activating/upgrading/changing settings.
- DB Simplified table operation funcs.
- CSSJS Bypassed CSS/JS generation to return 404 if file is empty (@grubyy)
- CSSJS Inline JS defer will not conflict with JS inline optm anymore.
- CDN settings will not be overwritten by primary settings in network anymore. (@rudi Khoury)
- OPcache Purged all opcache when updating cache file. (@closte #170)
- CLI CLI cmd renamed.
- CLI Well-formated table to show all options.
- Purge Only purge related posts that have a status of “published” to avoid unnecessary “draft” purges. (@Jakub Knytl)
- GUI Removed basic/adv mode for settings. Moved non-cache settings to its own menu.
- Htaccess Protected .htaccess.bk file. Only kept one backup. (@teflonmann)
- Crawler Crawler cookie now support
_nullas empty value.
- Crawler Avoid crawler PHP fatal error on Windows OS. (@technisolutions)
- Admin Simplified admin setting logic.
- Conf Multi values settings now uniformed to multi lines for easier setting.
- Conf New preset default data file
- Conf Config setting renamed and uniformed.
- Conf Dropped
- Conf Improved conf initialization and upgrade convertion workflow.
- Core Code base refactored. New namespace LiteSpeed.
- API New API: iframe lazyload exclude filter.
- GUI human readable seconds. (@MarkCanada)
- API API refactored. * NOTE: All 3rd party plugins that are using previous APIs, especially
LiteSpeed_Cache_API, need to be adjusted to the latest one. Same for ESI blocks.* ESI shortcode doesn’t change.
- API New hook
litespeed_update_confsto settings update.
- API New Hooks
litespeed_backend_shortcutfor dropdown menu. (@callaloo)
- API Removed
- API Renamed
- API Removed function
- REST New rest API to fetch public IP.
- GUI Hiding Cloudflare/Object Cache/Cloud API key credentials. (@menathor)
- GUI Renamed all backend link tag from lscache to litespeed.
- GUI fixed duplicated form tag.
- GUI Fix cron doc link. (@arnab Mohapatra)
- GUI Frontend adminbar menu added
Purge Allactions. (@Monarobase)
- GUI Localized vue.js to avoid CloudFlare cookie. (@politicske)
- GUI Always show optm column in Media Library for future single row optm operation. (@mikeyhash)
- GUI Displayed TTL range below the corresponding setting.
- GUI GUI refactored.
- Debug Report can now append notes.
- 3rd Default added parallax-image to webp replacement for BB.
- 3rd User Switching plugin compatibility. (@robert Staddon)
- 3rd Beaver Builder plugin compatibility with v3.0.
- 3rd Avada plugin compatibility w/ BBPress. (@pimg)
- 3rd WooCommerce PayPal Checkout Gateway compatibility. (#960642 @Glen Cabusas)
- Network Fixed potential timeout issue when containing a large volume of sites. (@alican532)
Disable All Featuresnow will see the warning banner if ON.
- Debug Dropped
- Debug Debug and Tools sections combined into new
- 🐞Crawler Multi sites will now use separate sitemap even when
Use Primary Siteis ON. (@mrhuynhanh)
- 🐞Img_optm Fixed large volume image table storage issue. (#328956)
- 🐞 Cloud Cloud callback hash validation fixed OC conflict. (@pbpiotr)
- 🎊 Any user that had the contribution to our WP community or changelog (even just bug report/feedback/suggestion) can apply for extra credits in QUIC.cloud.
220.127.116.11 – Nov 24 2019
- 🌱GUI New settings to limit News Feed to plugin page only.
18.104.22.168 – Nov 18 2019
- 🌱Env Environment Report can now append a passwordless link for support access without wp-admin password.
- Admin The latest v3.0 beta test link may now be shown on the admin page when it’s available.
- 3rd Compatibility with DoLogin Security.
- 🐞ESI Fixed a failure issue with Vary Group save. (@rafasshop)
- 🐞3rd In browsers where WebP is not supported, Divi image picker will no longer serve WebP. (@Austin Tinius)
2.9.9 – Oct 28 2019
- Core: Preload all classes to avoid getting error for upcoming v3.0 upgrade.
- Object: Improved compatibility with upcoming v3.0 release.
- ESI: Unlocked ESI for OLS in case OLS is using QUIC.cloud CDN which supports ESI.
- 3rd: Elementor Edit button will now show when ESI enabled. (#PR149 #335322 @maxgorky)
- 🐞Media: Fixed missing Media optimization column when Admin role is excluded from optimization in settings. (@mikeyhash @pako69 @dgilfillan)
22.214.171.124 – Oct 11 2019
- 3rd: Enhanced WP stateless compatibility. (#PR143)
- 3rd: Fixed a PHP warning caused by previous PR for AMP. (#PR176)
126.96.36.199 – Sep 24 2019
- 3rd: Bypassed page optimizations for AMP. (#359748 #PR169)
- GUI: Firefox compatibility with radio button state when reloading pages. (#288940 #PR162)
- GUI: Updated Slack invitation link. (#PR173)
188.8.131.52 – Aug 21 2019
- CCSS: Removed potential PHP notice when getting post_type. (@amcgiffert)
- CDN: Bypassed CDN replacement on admin page when adding media to page/post. (@martin_bailey)
- 🐞Media: Fixed inability to update or destroy postmeta data for child images. (#167713)
184.108.40.206 – Jul 25 2019
- Object: Increased compatibility with phpredis 5.0.
- Object: Appended
wc_session_idto default Do Not Cache Groups setting to avoid issue where WooCommerce cart items were missing when Object Cache is used. NOTE: Existing users must add
- CSS: Added null onload handler for CSS async loading. (@joejordanbrown)
- 🕷️: Increased crawler timeout to avoid wrongly adding a URL to the blacklist.
- 3rd: WooCommerce Advanced Bulk Edit can now purge cache automatically.
220.127.116.11 – Jul 9 2019
- CSS: Enhanced the CSS Minify compatibility for CSS with missing closing bracket syntax errors. (@fa508210020)
- 🕷️: Crawler now supports both cookie and no-cookie cases. (@tabare)
- CCSS: Enhanced compatibility with requested pages where meta info size exceeds 8k. (@Joe B)
- CCSS: No longer processing “font” or “import” directives as they are not considered critical. (@Ankit @Joe B)
- IAPI: Removed IPv6 from all servers to avoid invalid firewall whitelist.
18.104.22.168 – Jun 17 2019
- 🔥🐞 3rd: Fixed PHP 5.3 compatibility issue with Facetwp.
22.214.171.124 – Jun 17 2019
- 3rd: Set ESI template hook priority to highest number to prevent ESI conflict with Enfold theme. (#289354)
- 3rd: Improved Facetwp reset button compatibility with ESI. (@emilyel)
- 3rd: Enabled user role change to fix duplicate login issue for plugins that use alternative login processes. (#114165 #717223 @sergiom87)
- GUI: Wrapped static text with translate function. (@halilemreozen)
2.9.8 – May 22 2019
- Core: Refactored loading priority so user related functions & optimization features are set after user initialization. (#717223 #114165 #413338)
- Media: Improved backup file calculation query to prevent out-of-memory issue.
- Conf: Feed cache now defaults to ON.
- API: Fully remote attachment compatibility API of image optimization now supported.
- 🕷️: Bypassed vary change for crawler; crawler can now simulate default vary cookie.
- ESI: Refactored ESI widget. Removed
- ESI: Changed the input name of widget fields in form.
- 3rd: Elementor can now save ESI widget settings in frontend builder.
- 3rd: WP-Stateless compatibility.
- IAPI: Image optimization can now successfully finish the destroy process with large volume images with automatic continual mode.
- 🐞CDN: Fixed issue with Load JQuery Remotely setting where WP 5.2.1 provided an unexpected jQuery version.
- 🐞3rd: Login process now gets the correct role; fixed double login issue.
126.96.36.199 – May 2 2019
- Conf: Enhanced compatibility when an option is not properly initialized.
- Conf: Prevent non-array instance in widget from causing 500 error. (#210407)
- CCSS: Increase CCSS generation timeout to 60s.
- Media: Renamed lazyload CSS class to avoid conflicts with other plugins. (@DynamoProd)
- JS: Improved W3 validator. (@istanbulantik)
- QUIC: Synced cache tag prefix for static files cache.
- ESI: Restored query strings to ESI admin bar for accurate rendering. (#977284)
- ESI: Tweaked ESI init priority to honor LITESPEED_DISABLE_ALL const. ESI will now init after plugin loaded.
- 🐞ESI: No longer initialize ESI if ESI option is OFF.
- API: New “Disable All” API function.
- API: New “Force public cache” API function.
- 🐞Vary: Fixed an issue with saving vary groups.
- 🐞IAPI: Fixed an issue where image md5 validation failed due to whitespace in the image path.
- 🐞3rd: Bypass all optimization/ESI/Cache features when entering Divi Theme Builder frontend editor.
- 🐞3rd: Fixed an issue where DIVI admin bar exit button didn’t work when ESI was ON.
188.8.131.52 – Apr 9 2019
- Purge: Purge All no longer includes Purge CCSS/Placeholder.
- 3rd: Divi Theme Builder no longer experiences nonce expiration issues in the contact form widget. (#475461)
2.9.7 – Apr 1 2019
- 🌱🌱🌱 QUIC.cloud CDN feature. Now Apache/Nginx can use LiteSpeed cache freely.
2.9.6 – Mar 27 2019
- 🌱IAPI: Appended XMP to
Preserve EXIF datasetting. WebP will now honor this setting. (#902219)
- Object: Fixed SASL connection with LSMCD.
- ESI: Converted ESI URI parameters to JSON; Added ESI validation.
- Import: Import/Export will now use JSON format. Please re-export any backed up settings. Previous backup format is no longer recognized.
- Media: WebP replacement will honor
Role Excludessetting now. (@mfazio26)
- Data: Forbid direct visit to const.default.ini.
- Utility: Can handle WHM passed in
- IAPI: Communicate via JSON encoding.
- IAPI: IAPI v2.9.6.
2.9.5 – Mar 14 2019
- 🌱 Auto convert default WordPress nonce to ESI to avoid expiration.
- 🌱 API: Ability to easily convert custom nonce to ESI by registering
- OPTM: Tweaked redundant attr
data-ignore-optimizeto offer the API to bypass optimization but still move src to top of source code.
- API: Renamed default nonce ESI ID from
- API: Added WebP generation & validation hook API. (@alim #wp-stateless)
- API: Added hook to bypass vary commenter check. (#wpdiscuz)
- Doc: Clarified Cache Mobile description. (@JohnnyNguyen)
- Doc: Replaced incorrect link in description. (@JohnnyNguyen)
- 3rd: Improved wpDiscuz compatibility.
- 🐞3rd: Fixed Divi Theme Builder comment compatibility on non-builder pages. (#410919)
- 3rd: Added YITH ESI adjustment.
184.108.40.206 – Feb 28 2019
- 🔥🐞Tag: Fixed issue where unnecessary warning potentially displayed after upgrade process when object cache is enabled.
2.9.4 – Feb 27 2019
- 🐞REST: New REST class with better WP5 Gutenberg and internal REST call support when ESI is embedded.
- ESI: ESI block ID is now in plain text in ESI URL parameters.
- 🐞ESI: Fixed a redundant ESI 301 redirect when comma is in ESI URL.
- ESI: REST call can now parse shortcodes in ESI.
- API: Changed ESI
parse_esi_param()function to private and
load_esi_blockfunction to non-static.
- API: Added
litespeed_is_jsonhook for buffer JSON conversion.
- GUI: Prepended plugin name to new version notification banner.
- 3rd: WPML multi domains can now be handled in optimization without CDN tricks.
2.9.3 – Feb 20 2019
- ESI: ESI shortcodes can now be saved in Gutenberg editor.
- ESI: ESI now honors the parent page JSON data type to avoid breaking REST calls (LSWS 5.3.6+).
- ESI: Added is_json parameter support for admin_bar.
- ESI: Simplified comment form code.
- 3rd: Better page builder plugin compatibility within AJAX calls.
- 3rd: Compatibility with FacetWP (LSWS 5.3.6+).
- 3rd: Compatibility with Beaver Builder.
- Debug: Added ESI buffer content to log.
- Tag: Only append blog ID to cache tags when site is part of a network.
- IAPI: Optimized database query for pulling images.
- GUI: Added more plugin version checking for better feature compatibility.
- GUI: Ability to bypass non-critical banners with the file .litespeed_no_banner.
- Media: Background image WebP replacement now supports quotes around src.
2.9.2 – Feb 5 2019
- API: Add a hook
litespeed_esi_shortcode-*for ESI shortcodes.
- 3rd: WooCommerce can purge products now when variation stock is changed.
- 🐞🕷️: Forced HTTP1.1 for crawler due to a CURL HTTP2 bug.
2.9.1 – Jan 25 2019
- Compatibility: Fixed fatal error for PHP 5.3.
- Compatibility: Fixed PHP warning in htmlspecialchars when building URLs. (@souljahn2)
- Media: Excluded invalid image src from lazyload. (@andrew55)
- Optm: Improved URL compatibility when detecting closest cloud server.
- ESI: Supported JSON format comment format in ESI with
- API: Added filters to CCSS/CSS/JS content. (@lhoucine)
- 3rd: Improved comment compatibility with Elegant Divi Builder.
- IAPI: New Europe Image Optimization server (EU5). Please whitelist the new IAPI IP List.
- GUI: No longer show banners when
Debugis ON. (@rabbitwordpress)
- GUI: Fixed button style for RTL languages.
- GUI: Removed unnecessary translation in report.
- GUI: Updated readme wiki links.
- GUI: Fixed pie styles in image optimization page.
2.9 – Dec 31 2018
- 🌱Media: Lazy Load Image Classname Excludes. (@thinkmedia)
- 🌱: New EU/AS cloud servers for faster image optimization handling.
- 🌱: New EU/AS cloud servers for faster CCSS generation.
- 🌱: New EU/AS cloud servers for faster responsive placeholder generation.
- 🌱Conf: Ability to set single options via link.
- 🌱Cache: Ability to add custom TTLs to Force Cache URIs.
- Purge: Added post type to Purge tags.
- Purge: Redefined CCSS page types.
- Core: Using Exception for .htaccess R/W.
- IAPI: New cloud servers added. Please whitelist the new IAPI IP List.
- Optm: Trim BOM when detecting if the page is HTML.
- GUI: Added PageSpeed Score comparison into promotion banner.
- GUI: Refactored promotion banner logic.
- GUI: Removed page optimized comment when ESI Silence is requested.
- GUI: WHM transient changed to option instead of transient when storing.
- GUI: Appending more descriptions to CDN filetype setting.
- IAPI: Removed duplicate messages.
- IAPI: Removed taken_failed/client_pull(duplicated) status.
- Debug: Environment report no longer generates hash for validation.
- 3rd: Non-cacheable pages no longer punch ESI holes for Divi compatibility.
- 🐞Network: Added slashes for mobile rules when activating plugin.
- 🐞CCSS: Eliminated a PHP notice when appending CCSS.
2.8.1 – Dec 5 2018
- 🐞🕷️: Fixed an activation warning related to cookie crawler. (@kacper3355 @rastel72)
- 🐞Media: Replace safely by checking if pulled images is empty or not first. (@Monarobase)
- 3rd: Shortcode ESI compatibility with Elementor.
2.8 – Nov 30 2018
- 🌱: ESI shortcodes.
- 🌱: Mobile crawler.
- 🌱: Cookie crawler.
- API: Can now add
_litespeed_rm_qs=0to bypass Remove Query Strings.
- Optm: Removed error log when minify JS failed.
- 🐞Core: Fixed a bug that caused network activation PHP warning.
- Media: Removed canvas checking for WebP to support TOR. (@odeskumair)
- Media: Eliminated potential image placeholder PHP warning.
- 3rd: Bypassed Google recaptcha from Remove Query Strings for better compatibility.
- IAPI: Showed destroy timeout details.
- Debug: Moved Google Fonts log to advanced level.
- GUI: Replaced all Learn More links for functions.
- GUI: Cosmetic updates including Emoji.
- 🕷️: Removed duplicated data in sitemap and blacklist.
2.7.3 – Nov 26 2018
- Optm: Improved page render speed with Web Font Loader JS library for Load Google Fonts Asynchronously.
- Optm: Directly used JS library files in plugin folder instead of short links
- Optm: Handled exceptions in JS optimization when meeting badly formatted JS.
- 3rd: Added Adobe Lightroom support for NextGen Gallery.
- 3rd: Improved Postman app support for POST JSON requests.
- IAPI: US3 server IP changed to 220.127.116.11.
2.7.2 – Nov 19 2018
- 🌱: Auto Upgrade feature.
- CDN: Bypass CDN for cron to avoid WP jQuery deregister warning.
2.7.1 – Nov 15 2018
- 🌱CLI: Ability to set CDN mapping by
set_option litespeed-cache-cdn_mapping[url] https://url.
- 🌱CDN: Ability to customize default CDN mapping data in default.ini.
- 🌱API: Default.ini now supports both text-area items and on/off options.
- Vary: Refactored Vary and related API.
- Vary: New hook to manipulate vary cookies value.
- Core: Activation now can generate Object Cache file.
- Core: Unified Object Cache/rewrite rules generation process across activation/import/reset/CLI.
- Core: Always hook activation to make activation available through the front end.
- 🐞IAPI: Fixed a bug where environment report gave incorrect image optimization data.
- 🐞OLS: Fixed a bug where login cookie kept showing a warning on OpenLiteSpeed.
- 🐞Core: Fixed a bug where Import/Activation/CLI was missing CDN mapping settings.
- API: Filters
litespeed_cache_media_lazy_img_excludes/litespeed_optm_js_defer_excpassed-in parameter is changed from string to array.
2.7 – Nov 2 2018
- 🌱: Separate Purge log for better debugging.
- 3rd: Now fully compatible with WPML.
- IAPI: Sped up Image Optimization workflow.
- GUI: Current IP now shows in Debug settings.
- GUI: Space separated placeholder queue list for better look.
- IAPI: EU3 server IP changed to 18.104.22.168.
22.214.171.124 – Oct 25 2018
- 🔥🐞Media: Fixed a bug where the wrong table was used in the Image Optimization process.
- IAPI: IAPI v126.96.36.199.
2.6.4 – Oct 24 2018
- 🌱: Ability to create custom default config options per hosting company.
- 🌱: Ability to generate mobile Critical CSS.
- 🐞Media: Fixed a bug where Network sites could incorrectly override optimized images.
- 🐞CDN: Fixed a bug where image URLs containing backslashes were matched.
- Cache: Added default Mobile UA config setting.
- GUI: Fixed unknown shortcut characters for non-English languages Setting tabs.
2.6.3 – Oct 18 2018
- 🌱: Ability to Reset All Options.
- 🌱CLI: Added new
- GUI: Added shortcuts for more of the Settings tabs.
- Media: Updated Lazy Load JS library to the most recent version.
- There is no longer any need to explicitly Save Settings upon Import.
- Remove Query String now will remove all query strings in JS/CSS static files.
- IAPI: Added summary info to debug log.
2.6.2 – Oct 11 2018
- Setting: Automatically correct invalid numeric values in configuration settings upon submit.
- 🐞Media: Fixed the issue where iframe lazy load was broken by latest Chrome release. (@ofmarconi)
- 🐞: Fixed an issue with Multisite where subsites failed to purge when only primary site has WooCommerce . (@kierancalv)
2.6.1 – Oct 4 2018
- 🌱: Ability to generate separate Critical CSS Cache for Post Types & URIs.
- API: Filter
litespeed_frontend_htaccessfor frontend htaccess path.
- Media: Removed responsive placeholder generation history to save space.
188.8.131.52 – Sep 24 2018
- 🔥🐞: Fixed an issue in responsive placeholder generation where redundant history data was being saved and using a lot of space.
2.6 – Sep 22 2018
- Vary: Moved
litespeed_cache_api_varyhook outside of OLS condition for .htaccess generation.
- CDN: Trim spaces in original URL of CDN setting.
- API: New filter
litespeed_option_to change all options dynamically.
- API: New
LiteSpeed_Cache_API::force_option()to change all options dynamically.
- API: New
LiteSpeed_Cache_API::vary()to set default vary directly for easier compaitiblity with WPML WooCommerce Multilingual.
- API: New
LiteSpeed_Cache_API::nonce()to safely and easily allow caching of wp-nonce.
- API: New
LiteSpeed_Cache_API::hook_vary_add()to add new vary.
- Optm: Changed HTML/JS/CSS optimization options assignment position from constructor to
- Doc: Added nonce to FAQ and mentioned nonce in 3rd Party Compatibility section.
- GUI: Moved inline minify to under html minify due to the dependency.
- 3rd: Cached Aelia CurrencySwitcher by default.
- 🐞: Fixed issue where enabling remote JQuery caused missing jquery-migrate library error.
2.5.1 – Sep 11 2018
- 🌱 Responsive placeholder. (@szmigieldesign)
- Changed CSS::ccss_realpath function scope to private.
- 🐞 Detected JS filetype before optimizing to avoid PHP source conflict. (@closte #50)
2.5 – Sep 6 2018
- [IMPROVEMENT] CLI can now execute Remove Original Image Backups. (@Shon)
- [UPDATE] Fixed issue where WP-PostViews documentation contained extra slashes. (#545638)
- [UPDATE] Check LITESPEED_SERVER_TYPE for more accurate LSCache Disabled messaging.
- [IAPI] Fixed a bug where optimize/fetch error notification was not being received. (@LucasRolff)
2.4.4 – Aug 31 2018
- [NEW] CLI can now support image optimization. (@Shon)
- [IMPROVEMENT] GUI Cron/CLI will not create admin message anymore.
- [UPDATE] Media Fixed a PHP notice that appeared when pulling optimized images.
- [UPDATE] Fixed a PHP notice when detecting origin of ajax call. (@iosoft)
- [DEBUG] Debug log can now log referer URL.
- [DEBUG] Changes to options will now be logged.
2.4.3 – Aug 27 2018
- [NEW] Media Ability to inline image lazyload JS library. (@Music47ell)
- [IMPROVEMENT] Media Deleting images will now clear related optimization file & info too.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Media Non-image postfix data will now be bypassed before sending image optimization request.
- [BUGFIX] CDN CDN URL will no longer be replaced during admin ajax call. (@pankaj)
- [BUGFIX] CLI WPCLI can now save options without incorrectly clearing textarea items. (@Shon)
- [GUI] Moved Settings above Manage on the main menu.
2.4.2 – Aug 21 2018
- [IMPROVEMENT] Media Sped up Image Optimization process by replacing IAPI server pull communication.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Media Ability to delete optimized WebP/original image by item in Media Library. (@redgoodapple)
- [IMPROVEMENT] CSS Optimize Generate new optimized CSS name based on purge timestamp. Allows CSS cache to be cleared for visitors. (@bradbrownmagic)
- [IMPROVEMENT] API added litespeed_img_optm_options_per_image. (@gintsg)
- [UPDATE] Stopped showing “No Image Found” message when all images have finished optimization. (@knutsp)
- [UPDATE] Improved a PHP warning when saving settings. (@sergialarconrecio)
- [UPDATE] Changed backend adminbar icon default behavior from Purge All to Purge LSCache.
- [UPDATE] Clearing CCSS cache will clear unfinished queue too.
- [UPDATE] Added “$” exact match when adding URL by frontend adminbar dropdown menu, to avoid affecting any sub-URLs.
- [UPDATE] Fixed IAPI error message showing array bug. (@thiomas)
- [UPDATE] Debug Disable All will do a Purge All.
- [UPDATE] Critical CSS server IP changed to 184.108.40.206.
- [GUI] Showed plugin update link for IAPI version message.
- [GUI] Bypassed null IAPI response message.
- [GUI] Grouped related settings with indent.
- [IAPI] Added 503 handler for IAPI response.
- [IAPI] IAPI v2.4.2.
- [IAPI] Center Server IP Changed from 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168.
2.4.1 – Jul 19 2018
- [NEW FEATURE] Media Auto Level Up. Auto refill credit.
- [NEW FEATURE] Media Auto delete original backups after pulled. (@borisov87 @JMCA2)
- [NEW FEATURE] Media Auto request image optimization. (@ericsondr)
- [IMPROVEMENT] Media Fetch 404 error will notify client as other errors.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Media Support WebP for PageSpeed Insights. (@LucasRolff)
- [BUGFIX] CLI Fixed the issue where CLI import/export caused certain textarea settings to be lost. (#767519)
- [BUGFIX] CSS Optimize Fixed the issue that duplicated optimized CSS and caused rapid expansion of CSS cache folder.
- [GUI] Media Refactored operation workflow and interface.
- [UPDATE] Media Set timeout seconds to avoid pulling timeout. (@Jose)
- [UPDATE] CDNFixed the notice when no path is in URL. (@sabitkamera)
- [UPDATE] Media Auto correct credits when pulling.
- [UPDATE] GUI Removed redundant double quote in gui.cls. (@DaveyJake)
- [IAPI] IAPI v2.4.1.
- [IAPI] Allow new error status notification and success message from IAPI.
2.4 – Jul 2 2018
- [NEW FEATURE] Media Added lossless optimization.
- [NEW FEATURE] Media Added Request Orignal Images ON/OFF.
- [NEW FEATURE] Media Added Request WebP ON/OFF. (@JMCA2)
- [IMPROVEMENT] Media Improved optimization tools to archive maximum compression and score.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Media Improved speed of image pull.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Media Automatically recover credit after pulled.
- [REFACTOR] Config Separated configure const class.
- [BUGFIX] Report Report can be sent successfully with emoji now. (@music47ell)
- [IAPI] New Europe Image Optimization server (EU3/EU4).
- [IAPI] New America Image Optimization server (US3/US4/US5/US6).
- [IAPI] New Asian Image Optimization server (AS3).
- [IAPI] Refactored optimization process.
- [IAPI] Increased credit limit.
- [IAPI] Removed request interval limit.
- [IAPI] IAPI v2.4.
- We strongly recommended that you re-optimize your image library to get a better compression result.
2.3.1 – Jun 18 2018
- [IMPROVEMENT] New setting to disable Generate Critical CSS. (@cybmeta)
- [IMPROVEMENT] Added filter to can_cdn/can_optm check. (@Jacob)
- [UPDATE] Critical CSS Added 404 css. Limit cron interval.
- [UPDATE] AJAX will not bypass CDN anymore by default. (@Jacob)
- [GUI] Show Disable All Features warning if it is on in Debug tab.
2.3 – Jun 13 2018
- [NEW FEATURE] Automatically generate critical CSS. (@joeee @ivan_ivanov @3dseo)
- [BUGFIX] “Mark this page as…” from dropdown menu will not reset settings anymore. (@cbratschi)
2.2.7 – Jun 4 2018
- [IMPROVEMENT] Improved redirection for manual image pull to avoid too many redirections warning.
- [IAPI] Increased credit limit.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed 503 error when enabling log filters in Debug tab. (#525206)
- [UPDATE] Improve compatibility when using sitemap url on servers with allow_url_open off.
- [UPDATE] Removed Crawler HTTP2 option due to causing no-cache blacklist issue for certain environments.
- [UPDATE] IAPI Increased default img request max to 3000.
2.2.6 – May 24 2018
- [NEW FEATURE] Original image backups can be removed now. (@borisov87 @JMCA2)
- [BUGFIX] Role Excludes in Tuning tab can save now. (@pako69)
2.2.5 – May 14 2018
- [IAPI] Image Optimization New Asian Image Optimization server (AS2).
- [INTEGRATION] Removed wpForo 3rd party file. (@massimod)
2.2.4 – May 7 2018
- [IMPROVEMENT] Improved compatibility with themes using the same js_min library. (#129093 @Darren)
- [BUGFIX] Fixed a bug when checking image path for dynamic files. (@miladk)
- [INTEGRATION] Compatibility with Universal Star Rating. (@miladk)
2.2.3 – Apr 27 2018
- [NEW FEATURE] WebP For Extra srcset setting in Media tab. (@vengen)
- [REFACTOR] Removed redundant LS consts.
- [REFACTOR] Refactored adv_cache generation flow.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed issue where inline JS minify exception caused a blank page. (@oomskaap @kenb1978)
- [UPDATE] Changed HTTP/2 Crawl default value to OFF.
- [UPDATE] Added img.data-src to default WebP replacement value for WooCommerce WebP support.
- [UPDATE] Detached crawler from LSCache LITESPEED_ON status.
- [API] Improved ESI API to honor the cache control in ESI wrapper.
- [API] Added LITESPEED_PURGE_SILENT const to bypass the notification when purging
- [INTEGRATION] Fixed issue with nonce expiration when using ESI API. (#923505 @Dan)
- [INTEGRATION] Added a hook for plugins that change the CSS/JS path e.g. Hide My WordPress.
2.2.2 – Apr 16 2018
- [NEW FEATURE] WebP Attribute To Replace setting in Media tab. (@vengen)
- [IMPROVEMENT] Generate adv_cache file automatically when it is lost.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Improved compatibility with ajax login. (@veganostomy)
- [UPDATE] Added object cache lib check in case user downgrades LSCWP to non-object-cache versions.
- [UPDATE] Avoided infinite loop when users enter invalid hook values in Purge All Hooks settings.
- [UPDATE] Updated log format in media&cdn class.
- [UPDATE] Added more items to Report.
2.2.1 – Apr 10 2018
- [NEW FEATURE] Included Directories setting in CDN tab. (@Dave)
- [NEW FEATURE] Purge All Hooks setting in Advanced tab.
- [UPDATE] Added background-image WebP replacement support. (@vengen)
- [UPDATE] Show recommended values for textarea items in settings.
- [UPDATE] Moved CSS/JS optimizer log to Advanced level.
- [INTEGRATION] Added WebP support for Avada Fusion Sliders. (@vengen)
22.214.171.124 – Apr 3 2018
- [HOTFIX] Object Cache Fixed the PHP warning caused by previous improvement to Object Cache.
126.96.36.199 – Apr 3 2018
- [HOTFIX] Object parameter will no longer cause warnings to be logged for Purge and Cache classes. (@kelltech @khrifat)
- [UPDATE] Removed duplicated del_file func from Object Cache class.
CLIno longer shows 400 error upon successful result.
2.2 – Apr 2 2018
- [NEW FEATURE] Debug Disable All Features setting in Debug tab. (@monarobase)
- [NEW FEATURE] Cache Force Cacheable URIs setting in Excludes tab.
- [NEW FEATURE] Purge Purge all LSCache and other caches in one link.
- [REFACTOR] Purge Refactored Purge class.
- [BUGFIX] Query strings in DoNotCacheURI setting now works.
- [BUGFIX] Cache Mobile cache compatibility with WebP vary. (@Shivam #987121)
- [UPDATE] Purge Moved purge_all to Purge class from core class.
- [API] Set cacheable/Set force cacheable. (@Jacob)
2.1.2 – Mar 28 2018
- [NEW FEATURE] Image Optimization Clean Up Unfinished Data feature.
- [IAPI] IAPI v2.1.2.
- [IMPROVEMENT] CSS/JS Minify Reduced loading time significantly by improving CSS/JS minify loading process. (@kokers)
- [IMPROVEMENT] CSS/JS Minify Cache empty JS Minify content. (@kokers)
- [IMPROVEMENT] Cache Cache 301 redirect when scheme/host are same.
- [BUGFIX] Media Lazy load now can support WebP. (@relle)
- [UPDATE] CSS/JS Optimize Serve static files for CSS async & lazy load JS library.
- [UPDATE] Report Appended Basic/Advanced View setting to Report.
- [UPDATE] CSS/JS Minify Removed zero-width space from CSS/JS content.
- [GUI] Added Purge CSS/JS Cache link in Admin.
188.8.131.52 – Mar 21 2018
- [BUGFIX] Fixed issue where activation failed to add rules to .htaccess.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed issue where 304 header was blank on feed page refresh.
2.1.1 – Mar 20 2018
- [NEW FEATURE] Browser Cache Unlocked for non-LiteSpeed users.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Image Optimization Fixed issue where images with bad postmeta value continued to show in not-yet-requested queue.
2.1 – Mar 15 2018
- [NEW FEATURE] Image Optimization Unlocked for non-LiteSpeed users.
- [NEW FEATURE] Object Cache Unlocked for non-LiteSpeed users.
- [NEW FEATURE] Crawler Unlocked for non-LiteSpeed users.
- [NEW FEATURE] Database Cleaner and Optimizer Unlocked for non-LiteSpeed users.
- [NEW FEATURE] Lazy Load Images Unlocked for non-LiteSpeed users.
- [NEW FEATURE] CSS/JS/HTML Minify/Combine Optimize Unlocked for non-LiteSpeed users.
- [IAPI] IAPI v2.0.
- [IAPI] Increased max rows prefetch when client has additional credit.
- [IMPROVEMENT] CDN Multiple domains may now be used.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Report Added WP environment constants for better debugging.
- [REFACTOR] Separated Cloudflare CDN class.
- [BUGFIX] Image Optimization Fixed issue where certain MySQL version failed to create img_optm table. (@philippwidmer)
- [BUGFIX] Image Optimization Fixed issue where callback validation failed when pulling and sending request simultaneously.
- [GUI] Added Slack community banner.
- [INTEGRATION] CDN compatibility with WPML multiple domains. (@egemensarica)
2.0 – Mar 7 2018
- [NEW FEATURE] Image Optimization Added level up guidance.
- [REFACTOR] Image Optimization Refactored Image Optimization class.
- [IAPI] Image Optimization New European Image Optimization server (EU2).
- [IMPROVEMENT] Image Optimization Manual pull action continues pulling until complete.
- [IMPROVEMENT] CDN Multiple CDNs can now be randomized for a single resource.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Image Optimization Improved compatibility of long src images.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Image Optimization Reduced runtime load.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Image Optimization Avoid potential loss/reset of notified images status when pulling.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Image Optimization Avoid duplicated optimization for multiple records in Media that have the same image source.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Image Optimization Fixed issue where phantom images continued to show in not-yet-requested queue.
- [BUGFIX] Core Improved compatibility when upgrading outside of WP Admin. (@jikatal @TylorB)
- [BUGFIX] Crawler Improved HTTP/2 compatibility to avoid erroneous blacklisting.
- [BUGFIX] Crawler Changing Delay setting will use server variable for min value validation if set.
- [UPDATE] Crawler Added HTTP/2 protocol switch in the Crawler settings.
- [UPDATE] Removed unnecessary translation strings.
- [GUI] Display translated role group name string instead of English values. (@Richard Hordern)
- [GUI] Added Join LiteSpeed Slack link.
- [GUI] Import / Export Cosmetic changes to Import Settings file field.
- [INTEGRATION] Improved compatibility with WPML Media for Image Optimization. (@szmigieldesign)
184.108.40.206 – February 20 2018
- [Hotfix] Removed empty crawler when no role simulation is set.
1.9.1 – February 20 2018
- [NEW FEATURE] Role Simulation crawler.
- [NEW FEATURE] WebP multiple crawler.
- [NEW FEATURE] HTTP/2 support for crawler.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed a js bug with the auto complete mobile user agents field when cache mobile is turned on.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed a constant undefined warning after activation.
- [GUI] Sitemap generation settings are no longer hidden when using a custom sitemap.
1.9 – February 12 2018
- [NEW FEATURE] Inline CSS/JS Minify.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Removed Composer vendor to thin the plugin folder.
- [UPDATE] Tweaked H2 to H1 in Admin headings for accessibility. (@steverep)
- [GUI] Added Mobile User Agents to basic view.
- [GUI] Moved Object Cache & Browser Cache from Cache tab to Advanced tab.
- [GUI] Moved LSCache Purge All from Adminbar to dropdown menu.
1.8.3 – February 2 2018
- [NEW FEATURE] Crawler server variable limitation support.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Added Store Transients option to fix transients missing issue when Cache Wp-Admin setting is OFF.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Tweaked ARIA support. (@steverep)
- [IMPROVEMENT] Used strpos instead of strncmp for performance. (@Zach E)
- [BUGFIX] Transient cache can now be removed when the Cache Wp-Admin setting is ON in Object Cache.
- [BUGFIX] Network sites can now save Advanced settings.
- [BUGFIX] Media list now shows in network sites.
- [BUGFIX] Show Crawler Status button is working again.
- [UPDATE] Fixed a couple of potential PHP notices in the Network cache tab and when no vary group is set.
- [GUI] Added Learn More link to all setting pages.
1.8.2 – January 29 2018
- [NEW FEATURE] Instant Click in the Advanced tab.
- [NEW FEATURE] Import/Export settings.
- [NEW FEATURE] Opcode Cache support.
- [NEW FEATURE] Basic/Advanced setting view.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Added ARIA support in widget settings.
- [BUGFIX] Multiple WordPress instances with same Object Cache address will no longer see shared data.
- [BUGFIX] WebP Replacement may now be set at the Network level.
- [BUGFIX] Object Cache file can now be removed at the Network level uninstall.
1.8.1 – January 22 2018
- [NEW FEATURE] Object Cache now supports Redis.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Memcached Object Cache now supports authorization.
- [IMPROVEMENT] A 500 error will no longer be encountered when turning on Object Cache without the proper PHP extension installed.
- [BUGFIX] Object Cache settings can now be saved at the Network level.
- [BUGFIX] Mu-plugin now supports Network setting.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed admin bar showing inaccurate Edit Page link.
- [UPDATE] Removed warning information when no Memcached server is available.
1.8 – January 17 2018
- [NEW FEATURE] Object Cache.
- [REFACTOR] Refactored Log class.
- [REFACTOR] Refactored LSCWP basic const initialization.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed Cloudflare domain search breaking when saving more than 50 domains under a single account.
- [UPDATE] Log filter settings are now their own item in the wp-option table.
1.7.2 – January 5 2018
- [NEW FEATURE] Cloudflare API support.
- [IMPROVEMENT] IAPI key can now be reset to avoid issues when domain is changed.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed JS optimizer breaking certain plugins JS.
- [UPDATE] Added cdn settings to environment report.
- [GUI] Added more shortcuts to backend adminbar.
- [INTEGRATION] WooCommerce visitors are now served from public cache when cart is empty.
220.127.116.11 – December 29 2017
- [BUGFIX] Fixed an extra trailing underscore issue when saving multiple lines with DNS Prefetch.
- [UPDATE] Cleaned up unused dependency vendor files.
1.7.1 – December 28 2017
- [NEW FEATURE] Added DNS Prefetch setting on the Optimize page.
- [NEW FEATURE] Added Combined File Max Size setting on the Tuning page.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Improved JS/CSS minify to achieve higher page scores.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Optimized JS/CSS files will not be served from private cache for OLS or with ESI off.
- [UPDATE] Fixed a potential warning for new installations on the Settings page.
- [UPDATE] Fixed an issue with guest users occasionally receiving PHP warnings.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed a bug with the Improve HTTPS Compatibility setting failing to save.
- Thanks to all of our users for your encouragement and support! Happy New Year!
- PS: Lookout 2018, we’re back!
1.7 – December 22 2017
- [NEW FEATURE] Drop Query Strings setting in the Cache tab.
- [NEW FEATURE] Multiple CDN Mapping in the CDN tab.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Improve HTTP/HTTPS Compatibility setting in the Advanced tab.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Keep JS/CSS original position in HTML when excluded in setting.
- [IAPI] Reset client level credit after Image Optimization data is destroyed.
- [REFACTOR] Refactored build_input/textarea functions in admin_display class.
- [REFACTOR] Refactored CDN class.
- [GUI] Added a notice to Image Optimization and Crawler to warn when cache is disabled.
- [GUI] Improved image optimization indicator styles in Media Library List.
1.6.7 – December 15 2017
- [IAPI] Added ability to scan for new image thumbnail sizes and auto-resend image optimization requests.
- [IAPI] Added ability to destroy all optimization data.
- [IAPI] Updated IAPI to v1.6.7.
- [INTEGRATION] Fixed certain 3rd party plugins calling REST without user nonce causing logged in users to be served as guest.
18.104.22.168 – December 8 2017
- [IAPI] Limit first-time submission to one image group for test-run purposes.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed vary group generation issue associated with custom user role plugins.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed WooCommerce issue where logged-in users were erroneously purged when ESI is off.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed WooCommerce cache miss issue when ESI is off.
1.6.6 – December 6 2017
- [NEW FEATURE] Preserve EXIF in Media setting.
- [NEW FEATURE] Clear log button in Debug Log Viewer.
- [IAPI] Fixed notified images resetting to previous status when pulling.
- [IAPI] Fixed HTTPS compatibility for image optimization initialization.
- [IAPI] An error message is now displayed when image optimization request submission is bypassed due to a lack of credit.
- [IAPI] IAPI v1.6.6.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Support JS data-no-optimize attribute to bypass optimization.
- [GUI] Added image group wiki link.
- [INTEGRATION] Improved compatibility with Login With Ajax.
- [INTEGRATION] Added function_exists check for WooCommerce to avoid 500 errors.
22.214.171.124 – December 1 2017
- [HOTFIX] Fixed warning message on Edit .htaccess page.
1.6.5 – November 30 2017
- [IAPI] Manually pull image optimization action button.
- [IAPI] Automatic credit system for image optimization to bypass unfinished image optimization error.
- [IAPI] Notify failed images from LiteSpeed’s Image Server.
- [IAPI] Reset/Clear failed images feature.
- [IAPI] Redesigned report page.
- [REFACTOR] Moved pull_img logic from admin_api to media.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed a compatibility issue for clients who have allow_url_open setting off.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed logged in users sometimes being served from guest cache.
- [UPDATE] Environment report is no longer saved to a file.
- [UPDATE] Removed crawler reset notification.
- [GUI] Added more details on image optimization.
- [GUI] Removed info page from admin menu.
- [GUI] Moved environment report from network level to single site level.
- [GUI] Crawler time added in a user friendly format.
- [INTEGRATION] Improved compatibility with FacetWP json call.
1.6.4 – November 22 2017
- [NEW FEATURE] Send env reports privately with a new built-in report number referral system.
- [IAPI] Increased request timeout to fix a cUrl 28 timeout issue.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed a TTL max value validation bug.
- [INTEGRATION] Improved Contact Form 7 REST call compatibility for logged in users.
- Thanks for all your ratings. That encouraged us to be more diligent. Happy Thanksgiving.
1.6.3 – November 17 2017
- [NEW FEATURE] Only async Google Fonts setting.
- [NEW FEATURE] Only create WebP images when optimizing setting.
- [NEW FEATURE] Batch switch images to original/optimized versions in Image Optimization.
- [NEW FEATURE] Browser Cache TTL setting.
- [NEW FEATURE] Cache WooCommerce Cart setting.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Moved optimized JS/CSS snippet in header html to after meta charset.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Added a constant for better JS/CSS optimization compatibility for different dir WordPress installation.
- [IAPI] Take over failed callback check instead of bypassing it.
- [IAPI] Image optimization requests are now limited to 500 images per request.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed a parsing failure bug not using attributes in html elements with dash.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed a bug causing non-script code to move to the top of a page when not using combination.
- [UPDATE] Added detailed logs for external link detection.
- [UPDATE] Added new lines in footer comment to avoid Firefox crash when enabled HTML minify.
Purge private all/
Add private tagfunctions.
- [GUI] Redesigned image optimization operation links in Media Lib list.
- [GUI] Tweaked wp-admin form save button position.
- [GUI] Added “learn more” link for image optimization.
126.96.36.199 – November 6 2017
- [INTEGRATION] Improved compatibility with old WooCommerce versions to avoid unknown 500 errors.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed WebP images sometimes being used in non-supported browsers.
- [BUGFIX] Kept query strings for HTTP/2 push to avoid re-fetching pushed sources.
- [BUGFIX] Excluded JS/CSS from HTTP/2 push when using CDN.
- [GUI] Fixed a typo in Media list.
- [GUI] Made more image optimization strings translatable.
- [GUI] Updated Tuning description to include API documentation.
1.6.2 – November 3 2017
- [NEW FEATURE] Do Not Cache Roles.
- [NEW FEATURE] Use WebP Images for supported browsers.
- [NEW FEATURE] Disable Optimization Poll ON/OFF Switch in Media tab.
- [NEW FEATURE] Revert image optimization per image in Media list.
- [NEW FEATURE] Disable/Enable image WebP per image in Media list.
- [IAPI] Limit optimized images fetching cron to a single process.
- [IAPI] Updated IAPI to v1.6.2.
- [IAPI] Fixed repeating image request issue by adding a failure status to local images.
- [REFACTOR] Refactored login vary logic.
1.6.1 – October 29 2017
- [IAPI] Updated LiteSpeed Image Optimization Server API to v1.6.1.
1.6 – October 27 2017
- [NEW FEATURE] Image Optimization.
- [NEW FEATURE] Role Excludes for Optimization.
- [NEW FEATURE] Combined CSS/JS Priority.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Bypass CDN for login/register page.
- [UPDATE] Expanded ExpiresByType rules to include new font types. ( Thanks to JMCA2 )
- [UPDATE] Removed duplicated type param in admin action link.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed CDN wrongly replacing img base64 and “fake” src in JS.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed image lazy load replacing base64 src.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed a typo in Optimize class exception.
- [GUI] New Tuning tab in admin settings panel.
- [REFACTOR] Simplified router by reducing actions and adding types.
- [REFACTOR] Renamed
finalize()in buffer process.
1.5 – October 17 2017
- [NEW FEATURE] Exclude JQuery (to fix inline JS error when using JS Combine).
- [NEW FEATURE] Load JQuery Remotely.
- [NEW FEATURE] JS Deferred Excludes.
- [NEW FEATURE] Lazy Load Images Excludes.
- [NEW FEATURE] Lazy Load Image Placeholder.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Improved Lazy Load size attribute for w3c validator.
- [UPDATE] Added basic caching info and LSCWP version to HTML comment.
- [UPDATE] Added debug log to HTML detection.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed potential font CORS issue when using CDN.
- [GUI] Added API docs to setting description.
- [REFACTOR] Relocated all classes under includes with backwards compatibility.
- [REFACTOR] Relocated admin templates.
1.4 – October 11 2017
- [NEW FEATURE] Lazy load images/iframes.
- [NEW FEATURE] Clean CSS/JS optimizer data functionality in DB Optimizer panel.
- [NEW FEATURE] Exclude certain URIs from optimizer.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Improved optimizer HTML check compatibility to avoid conflicts with ESI functions.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Added support for using ^ when matching the start of a path in matching settings.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Added wildcard support in CDN original URL.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Moved optimizer table initialization to admin setting panel with failure warning.
- [UPDATE] Added a one-time welcome banner.
- [UPDATE] Partly relocated class: ‘api’.
- [API] Added API wrapper for removing wrapped HTML output.
- [INTEGRATION] Fixed WooCommerce conflict with optimizer.
- [INTEGRATION] Private cache support for WooCommerce v3.2.0+.
- [GUI] Added No Optimization menu to frontend.
188.8.131.52 – October 6 2017
- [BUGFIX] Improved optimizer table creating process in certain database charset to avoid css/js minify/combination failure.
1.3.1 – October 5 2017
- [NEW FEATURE] Remove WP Emoji Option.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Separated optimizer data from wp_options to improve compatibility with backup plugins.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Enhanced crawler cron hook to prevent de-scheduling in some cases.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Enhanced Remove Query Strings to also remove Emoji query strings.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Enhanced HTML detection when extra spaces are present at the beginning.
- [UPDATE] Added private cache support for OLS.
- [BUGFIX] Self-redirects are no longer cached.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed css async lib warning when loading in HTTP/2 push.
1.3 – October 1 2017
- [NEW FEATURE] Added Browser Cache support.
- [NEW FEATURE] Added Remove Query Strings support.
- [NEW FEATURE] Added Remove Google Fonts support.
- [NEW FEATURE] Added Load CSS Asynchronously support.
- [NEW FEATURE] Added Load JS Deferred support.
- [NEW FEATURE] Added Critical CSS Rules support.
- [NEW FEATURE] Added Private Cached URIs support.
- [NEW FEATURE] Added Do Not Cache Query Strings support.
- [NEW FEATURE] Added frontend adminbar shortcuts ( Purge this page/Do Not Cache/Private cache ).
- [IMPROVEMENT] Do Not Cache URIs now supports full URLs.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Improved performance of Do Not Cache settings.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Encrypted vary cookie.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Enhanced HTML optimizer.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Limited combined file size to avoid heavy memory usage.
- [IMPROVEMENT] CDN supports custom upload folder for media files.
- [API] Added purge single post API.
- [API] Added version compare API.
- [API] Enhanced ESI API for third party plugins.
- [INTEGRATION] Compatibility with NextGEN Gallery v2.2.14.
- [INTEGRATION] Compatibility with Caldera Forms v184.108.40.206+.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed CDN&Minify compatibility with css url links.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed .htaccess being regenerated despite there being no changes.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed CDN path bug for subfolder WP instance.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed crawler path bug for subfolder WP instance with different site url and home url.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed a potential Optimizer generating redundant duplicated JS in HTML bug.
- [GUI] Added a more easily accessed submit button in admin settings.
- [GUI] Admin settings page cosmetic changes.
- [GUI] Reorganized GUI css/img folder structure.
- [REFACTOR] Refactored configuration init.
- [REFACTOR] Refactored admin setting save.
- [REFACTOR] Refactored .htaccess operator and rewrite rule generation.
220.127.116.11 – September 20 2017
- [UPDATE] Improved PHP5.3 compatibility.
1.2.3 – September 20 2017
- [NEW FEATURE] Added CDN support.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Improved compatibility when upgrading by fixing a possible fatal error.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Added support for custom wp-content paths.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed non-primary network blogs not being able to minify.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed HTML Minify preventing Facebook from being able to parse og tags.
- [BUGFIX] Preview page is no longer cacheable.
- [BUGFIX] Corrected log and crawler timezone to match set WP timezone.
- [GUI] Revamp of plugin GUI.
1.2.2 – September 15 2017
- [NEW FEATURE] Added CSS/JS minification.
- [NEW FEATURE] Added CSS/JS combining.
- [NEW FEATURE] Added CSS/JS HTTP/2 server push.
- [NEW FEATURE] Added HTML minification.
- [NEW FEATURE] Added CSS/JS cache purge button in management.
- [UPDATE] Improved debug log formatting.
- [UPDATE] Fixed some description typos.
1.2.1 – September 7 2017
- [NEW FEATURE] Added Database Optimizer.
- [NEW FEATURE] Added Tab switch shortcut.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Added cache disabled check for management pages.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Renamed .htaccess backup for security.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed woocommerce default ESI setting bug.
- [REFACTOR] Show ESI page for OLS with notice.
- [REFACTOR] Management Purge GUI updated.
18.104.22.168 – September 1 2017
- [BUGFIX] Fixed a naming bug for network constant ON2.
1.2.0 – September 1 2017
- [NEW FEATURE] Added ESI support.
- [NEW FEATURE] Added a private cache TTL setting.
- [NEW FEATURE] Debug level can now be set to either ‘Basic’ or ‘Advanced’.
- [REFACTOR] Renamed const ‘NOTSET’ to ‘ON2’ in class config.
1.1.6 – August 23 2017
- [NEW FEATURE] Added option to privately cache logged-in users.
- [NEW FEATURE] Added option to privately cache commenters.
- [NEW FEATURE] Added option to cache requests made through WordPress REST API.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed network 3rd-party full-page cache detection bug.
- [GUI] New Cache and Purge menus in Settings.
22.214.171.124 – August 16 2017
- [IMPROVEMENT] Improved compatibility of frontend&backend .htaccess path detection when site url is different than installation path.
- [UPDATE] Removed unused format string from header tags.
- [BUGFIX] ‘showheader’ Admin Query String now works.
- [REFACTOR] Cache tags will no longer output if not needed.
1.1.5 – August 10 2017
- [NEW FEATURE] Scheduled Purge URLs feature.
- [NEW FEATURE] Added buffer callback to improve compatibility with some plugins that force buffer cleaning.
- [NEW FEATURE] Hide purge_all admin bar quick link if cache is disabled.
- [NEW FEATURE] Required htaccess rules are now displayed when .htaccess is not writable.
- [NEW FEATURE] Debug log features: filter log support; heartbeat control; log file size limit; log viewer.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Separate crawler access log.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Lazy PURGE requests made after output are now queued and working.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Improved readme.txt with keywords relating to our compatible plugins list.
- [UPDATE] ‘ExpiresDefault’ conflict msg is now closeable and only appears in the .htaccess edit screen.
- [UPDATE] Improved debug log formatting.
- [INTEGRATION] Compatibility with MainWP plugin.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed Woocommerce order not purging product stock quantity.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed Woocommerce scheduled sale price not updating issue.
- [REFACTOR] Combined cache_enable functions into a single function.
1.1.4 – August 1 2017
- [IMPROVEMENT] Unexpected rewrite rules will now show an error message.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Added Cache Tag Prefix setting info in the Env Report and Info page.
- [IMPROVEMENT] LSCWP setting link is now displayed in the plugin list.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Improved performance when setting cache control.
- [UPDATE] Added backward compatibility for v126.96.36.199 API calls. (used by 3rd-party plugins)
- [BUGFIX] Fixed WPCLI purge tag/category never succeeding.
1.1.3 – July 31 2017
- [NEW FEATURE] New LiteSpeed_Cache_API class and documentation for 3rd party integration.
- [NEW FEATURE] New API function litespeed_purge_single_post($post_id).
- [NEW FEATURE] PHP CLI support for crawler.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Set ‘no cache’ for same location 301 redirects.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Improved LiteSpeed footer comment compatibility.
- [UPDATE] Removed ‘cache tag prefix’ setting.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed a bug involving CLI purge all.
- [BUGFIX] Crawler now honors X-LiteSpeed-Cache-Control for the ‘no-cache’ header.
- [BUGFIX] Cache/rewrite rules are now cleared when the plugin is uninstalled.
- [BUGFIX] Prevent incorrect removal of the advanced-cache.php on deactivation if it was added by another plugin.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed subfolder WP installations being unable to Purge By URL using a full URL path.
- [REFACTOR] Reorganized existing code for an upcoming ESI release.
188.8.131.52 – July 13 2017
- [BUGFIX] Fixed blank page in Hebrew language post editor by removing unused font-awesome and jquery-ui css libraries.
184.108.40.206 – July 5 2017
- [UPDATE] Improved compatibility with WooCommerce v3.1.0.
1.1.2 – June 20 2017
- [BUGFIX] Fixed missing form close tag.
- [UPDATE] Added a wiki link for enabling the crawler.
- [UPDATE] Improved Site IP description.
- [UPDATE] Added an introduction to the crawler on the Information page.
- [REFACTOR] Added more detailed error messages for Site IP and Custom Sitemap settings.
220.127.116.11 – June 15 2017
- [BUGFIX] Hotfix for insufficient validation of site IP value in crawler settings.
1.1.1 – June 15 2017
- [NEW] As of LiteSpeed Web Server v.5.1.16, the crawler can now be enabled/disabled at the server level.
- [NEW] Added the ability to provide a custom sitemap for crawling.
- [NEW] Added ability to use site IP address directly in crawler settings.
- [NEW] Crawler performance improved with the use of new custom user agent ‘lsrunner’.
- [NEW] “Purge By URLs” now supports full URL paths.
- [NEW] Added thirdparty WP-PostRatings compatibility.
- [BUGFIX] Cache is now cleared when changing post status from published to draft.
- [BUGFIX] WHM activation message no longer continues to reappear after being dismissed.
- [COSMETIC] Display recommended values for settings.
18.104.22.168 – June 8 2017
- [UPDATE] Improved default crawler interval setting.
- [UPDATE] Tested up to WP 4.8.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed compatibility with plugins that output json data.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed tab switching bug.
- [BUGFIX] Removed occasional duplicated messages on save.
- [COSMETIC] Improved crawler tooltips and descriptions.
1.1.0 – June 6 2017
- [NEW] Added a crawler – this includes configuration options and a dedicated admin page. Uses wp-cron
- [NEW] Added integration for WPLister
- [NEW] Added integration for Avada
- [UPDATE] General structure of the plugin revamped
- [UPDATE] Improved look of admin pages
- [BUGFIX] Fix any/all wp-content path retrieval issues
- [BUGFIX] Use realpath to clear symbolic link when determining .htaccess paths
- [BUGFIX] Fixed a bug where upgrading multiple plugins did not trigger a purge all
- [BUGFIX] Fixed a bug where cli import_options did not actually update the options.
- [REFACTOR] Most of the files in the code were split into more, smaller files
1.0.15 – April 20 2017
- [NEW] Added Purge Pages and Purge Recent Posts Widget pages options.
- [NEW] Added wp-cli command for setting and getting options.
- [NEW] Added an import/export options cli command.
- [NEW] Added wpForo integration.
- [NEW] Added Theme My Login integration.
- [UPDATE] Purge adjacent posts when publish a new post.
- [UPDATE] Change environment report file to .php and increase security.
- [UPDATE] Added new purgeby option to wp-cli.
- [UPDATE] Remove nag for multiple sites.
- [REFACTOR] Properly check for zero in ttl settings.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed the 404 issue that can be caused by some certain plugins when save the settings.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed mu-plugin compatibility.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed problem with creating zip backup.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed conflict with jetpack.
22.214.171.124 – January 31 2017
- [UPDATE] Removed Freemius integration due to feedback.
1.0.14 – January 30 2017
- [NEW] Added error page caching. Currently supports 403, 404, 500s.
- [NEW] Added a purge errors action.
- [NEW] Added wp-cli integration.
- [UPDATE] Added support for multiple varies.
- [UPDATE] Reorganize the admin interface to be less cluttered.
- [UPDATE] Add support for LiteSpeed Web ADC.
- [UPDATE] Add Freemius integration.
- [REFACTOR] Made some changes so that the rewrite rules are a little more consistent.
- [BUGFIX] Check member type before adding purge all button.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed a bug where activating/deactivating the plugin quickly caused the WP_CACHE error to show up.
- [BUGFIX] Handle more characters in the rewrite parser.
- [BUGFIX] Correctly purge posts when they are made public/private.
126.96.36.199 – November 30 2016
- [BUGFIX] Fixed a bug where a global was being used without checking existence first, causing unnecessary log entries.
1.0.13 – November 28 2016
- [NEW] Add an Empty Entire Cache button.
- [NEW] Add stale logic to certain purge actions.
- [NEW] Add option to use primary site settings for all subsites in a multisite environment.
- [NEW] Add support for Aelia CurrencySwitcher
- [UPDATE] Add logic to allow third party vary headers
- [UPDATE] Handle password protected pages differently.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed bug caused by saving settings.
- [BUGFIX] FIxed bug when searching for advanced-cache.php
1.0.12 – November 14 2016
- [NEW] Added logic to generate environment reports.
- [NEW] Created a notice that will be triggered when the WHM Plugin installs this plugin. This will notify users when the plugin is installed by their server admin.
- [NEW] Added the option to cache 404 pages via 404 Page TTL setting.
- [NEW] Reworked log system to be based on selection of yes or no instead of log level.
- [NEW] Added support for Autoptimize.
- [NEW] Added Better WP Minify integration.
- [UPDATE] On plugin disable, clear .htaccess.
- [UPDATE] Introduced URL tag. Changed Purge by URL to use this new tag.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed a bug triggered when .htaccess files were empty.
- [BUGFIX] Correctly determine when to clear files in multisite environments (wp-config, advanced-cache, etc.).
- [BUGFIX] When disabling the cache, settings changed in the same save will now be saved.
- [BUGFIX] Various bugs from setting changes and multisite fixed.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed two bugs with the .htaccess path search.
- [BUGFIX] Do not alter $_GET in add_quick_purge. This may cause issues for functionality occurring later in the same request.
- [BUGFIX] Right to left radio settings were incorrectly displayed. The radio buttons themselves were the opposite direction of the associated text.
1.0.11 – October 11 2016
- [NEW] The plugin will now set cachelookup public on.
- [NEW] New option – check advanced-cache.php. This enables users to have two caching plugins enabled at the same time as long as the other plugin is not used for caching purposes. For example, using another cache plugin for css/js minification.
- [UPDATE] Rules added by the plugin will now be inserted into an LSCACHE START/END PLUGIN comment block.
- [UPDATE] For woocommerce pages, if a user visits a non-cached page with a non-empty cart, do not cache the page.
- [UPDATE] If woocommerce needs to display any notice, do not cache the page.
- [UPDATE] Single site settings are now in both the litespeed cache submenu and the settings submenu.
- [BUGFIX] Multisite network options were not updated on upgrade. This is now corrected.
1.0.10 – September 16 2016
- Added a check for LSCACHE_NO_CACHE definition.
- Added a Purge All button to the admin bar.
- Added logic to purge the cache when upgrading a plugin or theme. By default this is enabled on single site installations and disabled on multisite installations.
- Added support for WooCommerce Versions < 2.5.0.
- Added .htaccess backup rotation. Every 10 backups, an .htaccess archive will be created. If one already exists, it will be overwritten.
- Moved some settings to the new Specific Pages tab to reduce clutter in the General tab.
- The .htaccess editor is now disabled if DISALLOW_FILE_EDIT is set.
- After saving the Cache Tag Prefix setting, all cache will be purged.
188.8.131.52 – August 26 2016
- Fixed a bug where an error displayed on the configuration screen despite not being an error.
- Change logic to check .htaccess file less often.
1.0.9 – August 25 2016
- [NEW] Added functionality to cache and purge feeds.
- [NEW] Added cache tag prefix setting to avoid conflicts when using LiteSpeed Cache for WordPress with LiteSpeed Cache for XenForo and LiteMage.
- [NEW] Added hooks to allow third party plugins to create config options.
- [NEW] Added WooCommerce config options.
- The plugin now also checks for wp-config in the parent directory.
- Improved WooCommerce support.
- Changed .htaccess backup process. Will create a .htaccess_lscachebak_orig file if one does not exist. If it does already exist, creates a backup using the date and timestamp.
- Fixed a bug where get_home_path() sometimes returned an invalid path.
- Fixed a bug where if the .htaccess was removed from a WordPress subdirectory, it was not handled properly.
184.108.40.206 – July 28 2016
- Fixed a bug where check cacheable was sometimes not hit.
- Fixed a bug where extra slashes in clear rules were stripped.
1.0.8 – July 25 2016
- Added purge all on update check to purge by post id logic.
- Added uninstall logic.
- Added configuration for caching favicons.
- Added configuration for caching the login page.
- Added configuration for caching php resources (scripts/stylesheets accessed as .php).
- Set login cookie if user is logged in and it isn’t set.
- Improved NextGenGallery support to include new actions.
- Now displays a notice on the network admin if WP_CACHE is not set.
- Fixed a few php syntax issues.
- Fixed a bug where purge by pid didn’t work.
- Fixed a bug where the Network Admin settings were shown when the plugin was active in a subsite, but not network active.
- Fixed a bug where the Advanced Cache check would sometimes not work.
220.127.116.11 – May 26 2016
- Fixed a bug where enabling purge all in the auto purge on update settings page did not purge the correct blogs.
- Fixed a bug reported by user wpc on our forums where enabling purge all in the auto purge on update settings page caused nothing to be cached.
1.0.7 – May 24 2016
- Added login cookie configuration to the Advanced Settings page.
- Added support for WPTouch plugin.
- Added support for WP-Polls plugin.
- Added Like Dislike Counter third party integration.
- Added support for Admin IP Query String Actions.
- Added confirmation pop up for purge all.
- Refactor: LiteSpeed_Cache_Admin is now split into LiteSpeed_Cache_Admin, LiteSpeed_Cache_Admin_Display, and LiteSpeed_Cache_Admin_Rules
- Refactor: Rename functions to accurately represent their functionality
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused a “no valid header” error message.
1.0.6 – May 5 2016
- Fixed a bug reported by Knut Sparhell that prevented dashboard widgets from being opened or closed.
- Fixed a bug reported by Knut Sparhell that caused problems with https support for admin pages.
1.0.5 – April 26 2016
- [BETA] Added NextGen Gallery plugin support.
- Added third party plugin integration.
- Improved cache tag system.
- Improved formatting for admin settings pages.
- Converted bbPress to use the new third party integration system.
- Converted WooCommerce to use the new third party integration system.
- If .htaccess is not writable, disable separate mobile view and do not cache cookies/user agents.
- Cache is now automatically purged when disabled.
- Fixed a bug where .htaccess was not checked properly when adding common rules.
- Fixed a bug where multisite setups would be completely purged when one site requested a purge all.
1.0.4 – April 7 2016
- Added logic to cache commenters.
- Added htaccess backup to the install script.
- Added an htaccess editor in the wp-admin dashboard.
- Added do not cache user agents.
- Added do not cache cookies.
- Created new LiteSpeed Cache Settings submenu entries.
- Implemented Separate Mobile View.
- Modified WP_CACHE not defined message to only show up for users who can manage options.
- Moved enabled all/disable all from network management to network settings.
- Fixed a bug where WP_CACHE was not defined on activation if it was commented out.
1.0.3 – March 23 2016
- Added a Purge Front Page button to the LiteSpeed Cache Management page.
- Added a Default Front Page TTL option to the general settings.
- Added ability to define web application specific cookie names through rewrite rules to handle logged-in cookie conflicts when using multiple web applications. [Requires LSWS 5.0.15+]
- Improved WooCommerce handling.
- Fixed a bug where activating lscwp sets the “enable cache” radio button to enabled, but the cache was not enabled by default.
- Refactored code to make it cleaner.
- Updated readme.txt.
1.0.2 – March 11 2016
- Added a “Use Network Admin Setting” option for “Enable LiteSpeed Cache”. For single sites, this choice will default to enabled.
- Added enable/disable all buttons for network admin. This controls the setting of all managed sites with “Use Network Admin Setting” selected for “Enable LiteSpeed Cache”.
- Exclude by Category/Tag are now text areas to avoid slow load times on the LiteSpeed Cache Settings page for sites with a large number of categories/tags.
- Added a new line to advanced-cache.php to allow identification as a LiteSpeed Cache file.
- Activation/Deactivation are now better handled in multi-site environments.
- Enable LiteSpeed Cache setting is now a radio button selection instead of a single checkbox.
- Can now add ‘$’ to the end of a URL in Exclude URI to perform an exact match.
- The _lscache_vary cookie will now be deleted upon logout.
- Fixed a bug in multi-site setups that would cause a “function already defined” error.
1.0.1 – March 8 2016
- Added Do Not Cache by URI, by Category, and by Tag. URI is a prefix/string equals match.
- Added a help tab for plugin compatibilities.
- Created logic for other plugins to purge a single post if updated.
- Fixed a bug where woocommerce pages that display the cart were cached.
- Fixed a bug where admin menus in multi-site setups were not correctly displayed.
- Fixed a bug where logged in users were served public cached pages.
- Fixed a compatibility bug with bbPress. If there is a new forum/topic/reply, the parent pages will now be purged as well.
- Fixed a bug that didn’t allow cron job to update scheduled posts.