High performance and semi-automatic internal link building plugin for WordPress
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Internal Link Juicer is the state-of-the-art solution for building internal links within post content. It works by using an intelligent per-post configuration of your desired keywords. Overall, it improves your on-page SEO and your user experience (UX) by pointing out the right content for the given context.
Boost your internal linking
- Maximum diversification: With the intelligent placeholder feature, anchor texts can be diversified and the amount of possible links boosted with little effort. This also ensures a natural linking behavior.
- Automation: You don’t have to link your pages manually every time you create a new post. Once your keywords are configured, links will get built automatically.
- Full control over linking pages: Individual posts that shouldn’t contain generated links can be added to the blacklist. Post types, which should be used for linking, can be whitelisted. These options give you full control over the plugin.
- Customize your link output: With the possibility of our predefined template tags, link output can be completely individualized. This lets you customize generated links for your individual context.
- Configurable linking behavior: Link counts per page, as well as links per target URL and linking behavior for targeted keywords, can be flexibly configured using the options. You’ll have full control for every use case.
- Stay in the loop: Despite our “set and forget” approach and the automation that goes with it, you’ll never lose track of what’s going on within your dashboard.
- Perfect workflow: The plugins keyword panel in the post editor guarantees an efficient and stress-free workflow.
- Best possible performance: With the high-performance index structure, you’re guaranteed a fast rendering of your pages on the frontend. You don’t have to worry about delays in building internal links.
Our free Basic version is full of features and extremely customizable. However, we offer many more advanced features in our Pro version:
- Enabled taxonomies: Enables links from and to category and tag pages. With this you cover 100% of your internal linking.
- Custom link targets: Link to internal and external pages which are not managed by WordPress. With this you link to affiliate links in no time at all.
- Professional statistics: Get the maximum out of your optimization process. With our statistics dashboard you have all metrics at a glance – filterable and sortable.
- Maximum scalability: With the additional index modes, no project is too large to be optimized by the Internal Link Juicer. Best possible performance for any size.
- Supports manual optimization: With the Pro version you can take your manually created links into account and exclude them from automatic linking on affected pages.
- Ready for teams: Role-based access to keyword configuration allows you to let your editors work with the Internal Link Juicer.
- Full support: You will receive prioritized premium email support from our experienced SEO and development team.
Check out the pricing here: https://internallinkjuicer.com/#get
✔ (SEO) Affiliates
Are you tired of slow or outdated plugins for automatically building internal links to your pages? With the Internal Link Juicer, you can use your full SEO-potential and enhance the user experience (UX) of your website. With zero frontend performance costs, this plugin provides a solid basis for reliably scaling your project. Over time, it helps you sustainably improve your rankings in search engines by optimally distributing your internal link juice through intern links.
Take your blog to the next level and equip your WordPress site with powerful tools for an automated internal link building process. The Internal Link Juicer requires no technical know-how. The configuration is simple and we also offer a variety of free tutorials on our website. The features are perfect for you if you want to automate an important area of on-page optimization to focus once more on your main goals.
Get happy customers with little effort. With this efficient method for building internal links, you’ll save time and stay stress-free. You can freely configure the view by using customizable template tags. If you’re into analytics, the dashboard will give you insight and control over your internal link juice. This way, you’ll always have an overview of your internal backlinks to keep track of the metrics.
Plugin stability and security are a must-have for your business. With the Internal Link Juicer, you’re guaranteed reliability in quality and performance. This plugin actively optimizes the user experience (UX) on your website. By setting internal links, your visitors will find the information they’re looking for faster. Say goodbye to high bounce rates. Your interactions will increase in a meaningful and lasting way.
Join our community and make the Internal Link Juicer your go-to internal link building plugin. Our goal is to create a new WordPress standard for internal link building. We want to be driven by you! Looking for a new feature? Found a bug or redundancy? We can fix it or build it, making certain you get the most out of your experience! Simply use our Support Forum.
- Download the
internal-links.zipfile and unzip it
- Upload the
internal-linksfolder to your
- In the WordPress admin area, click “Plugins” on the menu and activate the Internal Link Juicer
- Set up your keywords in the post editor and let the magic happen!
- What is internal linking and what is it good for?
An internal link is a link that is placed on a page which links to another page within the same domain. Internal links have an extremely high value when it comes to SEO and also the general optimization of websites.
- have an immense influence on SEO
- help search engines find new content quickly
- help search engines to better interpret and classify the content of a page
- can distribute traffic to well converting subpages
- Will the plugin slow down my site?
Absolutely not. The Internal Link Juicer was explicitly designed for fast loading times and maximum performance. It solves the problem of generating links using its own index. This prevents additional delays while loading the frontend.
- Will the pluign improve my search engine rankings?
Of course no guarantee can be given for this. But building internal links within a website is a basic discipline for onpage SEO. Internal links help search engines to find your content faster and understand it better. Both are important parts for good rankings. We help you to massively improve the structure of intern links and even automate the whole process stress-free.
- Does the plugin work with shortcodes?
Yes – the plugin works with content (within posts or pages) that gets generated through shortcodes.
- Can I disable linking on specific pages?
Yes, at any time! With our blacklist feature you can easily disable the generation of links on individual pages.
- Can I change the style of the auto generated links?
Yeah, definitely. With the help of our templating system you can change the output of your generated links in no time at all.
“Internal Link Juicer: SEO Auto Linker for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Release Date: March 8th, 2020
- Improvement: Configured keyword phrases with dots get matched now
- Improvement: Index rebuild process now also gets triggered when a scheduled post gets published
- Fix: Index now gets rebuilt when a new post gets created with gutenberg editor
- Fix: Fixed broken link to plugin settings on plugins overview page
- [PRO] Improvement: Error handling for index rebuild notification has been further improved
- [PRO] Improvement: Added index rebuild notification for gutenberg editor on manual index building mode
Release Date: January 11th, 2020
- Fix: The index rebuilds now correctly on gutenberg when keywords got added on post save
- Fix: Index rebuild after restoring default settings
Release Date: December 27th, 2019
- Feature: Statistics of stored keywords is now available in the list view of posts (and taxonomies on Pro), as well as in the dashboard
- Improvement: Optimized interface of the keyword editor for enhanced usability
- Improvement: Upper and lower case is now case sensitive when entering keywords in the editor, resulting in a wider range of supported characters
- Improvement: redesigned the plugin options and added a configurable uninstall routine
- Fix: The matching and conversion of keywords to links is now case sensitive so that the content is always displayed as it was written
- Fix: Bug on html tag exclusions got fixed
For the complete changelog, please refer to https://internallinkjuicer.com/changelog/.