Automatically Optimize Your SEO with BoldGrid Easy SEO and Rank Higher in the Search Engines
BoldGrid Easy SEO will help you create better content and rank higher in the search engines. It analyzes your page content in real-time and makes recommendations that will help you maintain best SEO practices. Simply set a target keyword or phrase and the BoldGrid Easy SEO dashboard will automatically give you easy-to-follow suggestions on improving your on-page SEO. Regardless of your SEO skill level or knowledge, BoldGrid Easy SEO provides simple, yet powerful tools for website search engine optimization. Get automatic assistance with:
Optimal Keyword Density
BoldGrid Easy SEO will analyze your content in real-time to ensure your targeted keyword appears at the optimal frequency, as well as in the right places on the page.
Page Titles and Descriptions
Control and optimize how your pages appear in Google rankings pages with the title and description editor. BoldGrid Easy SEO will also make sure your target keyword is included.
Header Tags and Content
BoldGrid Easy SEO will automatically analyze your header tags and give you recommendations on their proper usage, as well as assisting you with including relevant content.
Image Alt Tags
BoldGrid Easy SEO automatically checks your images for alt tags to help you identify areas for SEO improvement.
Keyword rich content is a prime factor when search engines determine rankings. BoldGrid Easy SEO will assist you in writing better content by tracking your progress and alerting you when you’ve reached the sweet spot.
Search Engine Indexing
Allow (or disallow) search engines from indexing pages with a single click.
Follow/No Follow Links
Choose whether your links are visible to search engines and count toward your SEO, or hide them if necessary.
Avoid duplicate content penalties by indicating a canonical URL where applicable.
- PHP version 5.3 or greater
- WordPress 4.4 or greater
From within WordPress
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘BoldGrid Easy SEO’
- Activate BoldGrid Easy SEO from your Plugins page.
- Upload the entire boldgrid-easy-seo folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
A Good Plugin but doesn’t work well with Gutenberg Editor.
Thanks for lightweight plugin and content analyzer
“BoldGrid Easy SEO – Simple and Effective SEO” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Release Date: March 19th, 2020
- Update: Register meta values.
Release Date: December 17th, 2019
- Bug fix: Fixed empty robots tag.
- Update: Added filter to allow meta robots to be skipped and controlled via filter.
Release Date: August 20, 2019
- Bug fix: Fixed situations where markup for canonical URLs can be ouput multiple times. #9. Props @jessecowens
- Bug fix: Titles with markup should now be properly parsed. #8
- Bug fix: Titles with commas had the commas turned into pipe seperators. #7
- Update: Added missing translation string for archives with paginated pages. #12
Release Date: February 14, 2019
- Bug fix: Conflict with Yoast SEO on classic editor
Release Date: January 29th, 2019
- Bug fix: Post image count not correct.
Release Date: December 4th, 2018
- New Feature: Added Gutenberg and WordPress 5 compatibility.
- Update: Max length for meta descriptions was updated to 300.
- Bug Fix: Save special chars for meta fields.
Release Date: November 14th, 2017