Could any techie folks take a look and see if there’s something I’m inadvertently doing to block Google? I changed my domain July 2020 and ever since then, traffic has been nonexistent. Granted, it wasn’t much before, but 50 visitors is better than 0-2.
No, I didn’t use redirects from my old domain, because my hosting was finished and I didn’t mind a temporary hit from traffic. I’ve been at this new domain since Aug 1st, 2020, and traffic hasn’t picked up at ALL.
I just removed my robots.txt yesterday, but I don’t think that was the issue because it was made by Yoast.
Google search console shows they’ve indexed my articles. I have Yoast showing posts and pages, though I keep switching back and forth allowing/disallowing pages. I’m not showing categories/tags because I was worried Google was penalizing me for duplicate content.
I’ve changed themes multiple times, so I don’t think that’s it.
I also recently switched from www. to non-www a week ago.
I have the SAME articles on my site that used to get a decent amount of traffic from Google, and they’re no longer pulling in anything.
The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]