Hello! I’ve been struggling with a problem for a few hours now.
I can’t seem to change the administration email address, in WP options.
– I have already changed the admin user email, and it worked.
– I change the administration email address in the WP options, I received the confirmation link, clicked there, but then, on the input box, I still see the old email address.
– I already changed it in the database directly. On wp_options table, option_value of the ‘admin_email’ field.
– If I check the database, on the above mentioned table, the email is correct, so the data was saved.
– If I use the trick of /options.php instead of /options-general.php the email is correct there as well.
– Already CTRL+F5 the page. Already tried in an anonymous tab. Clerared my cache in WP Rocket.
I don’t know what else to try.
PS: I don’t know if it is relevant, but I’m using WooCommerce plugin!