I have transferred my website to a new hosting, without changing the domain name
the “new” website is accessible and works well, except that when I try to log in, I get to the login page as usual, and once I click “log in”, I am sent back to the index page of the website, the wordpress bar appears on top, but I have no link/access to the dashboard and settings pages.
here is a screenshot
I have tried:
– trying with another admin user credentials
– creating a new admin user in the database with phpmyadmin
– disabling the plugins
– disabling the themes
– removing the htaccess file
– setting the permissions to the files to 644 as it was in the previous hosting
– activating the debug but when I set the wp-debug to true, no debug information appears??
– clearing the cache and cookies on my computer
– using a different computer
– accessing the wp-admin pages directly but I have a “permission denied” message
and none of this worked
Is there anything I’m missing? any hint on what the issue and solution might be?
thanks for your help
The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]