Creative Mail – Easier WordPress & WooCommerce Email Marketing – WordPress plugin
Creative Mail was designed specifically for WordPress and WooCommerce.
Our intelligent (and super fun) email editor simplifies email marketing campaign creation and pulls your WordPress blog posts, website images and WooCommerce products right into your email content. Leads from your WordPress website, ecommerce store and contact forms are automatically captured and routed into our included Contacts CRM and synced with your email marketing lists.
It’s perfect for automatic blog post syndication, newsletters and announcements, event promotion, WooCommerce product specials, retargeting ecommerce shoppers, sending postcards, providing updates and more.
Create awesome email marketing campaigns right from your WordPress Admin Dashboard that are all powered by the award-winning & rock-solid reliability of Constant Contact.
Turn your WooCommerce store and your WordPress site into efficient marketing engines. All ecommerce contacts and form entries are all captured in our included CRM and synced automatically with Creative Mail.
- Enhanced Ecommerce: WooCommerce store customers and ecommerce interactions are all captured automatically within your email marketing list. Retarget and re-engage your customers. Sell more stuff.
- Beautiful Transactional Emails: Standard WooCommerce triggered emails can be replaced to match your branding and style. Build one, and then all your other WooCommerce emails managed by Creative will inherit the same branded look. Hey, style matters.
- Jetpack Forms Integration: Collect, sync, and manage opt-in subscribers directly from Jetpack forms into Creative Mail.
- Build Better Branding: Creative Mail includes our free LogoMaker and image editing suite to enhance your brand.
- Amazing Stock Images: You get free access to the completely integrated photo library (in addition to your own WordPress media library) to make amazing email marketing campaigns with award winning images.
- Get Better Deliverability: Other email marketing solutions require complex SMTP solutions, external gateways or have you sending from their less than stellar IPs. As a result, your emails can get bounced or never delivered. Creative Mail is an all-in-one solution that uses Constant Contact’s rock solid infrastructure, for superior deliverability. Boom! ‘nuff said.
- Live Support: With our paid plans (Awesome & Ultimate) you get access to phone and chat support to help you get answers from real live, helpful humans. Imagine that!
- Jetpack & WordPress Website Forms: Creative Mail detects the current website forms used on your site, and automatically adds contacts to your email marketing lists. Automagically awesome!
- JMML Newsletter Form: Creative Mail and Jetpack now include a JMML (join my mailing list) Newsletter Signup form. When activated, contacts who sign up for your Newsletter through the JMML form are brought right into your Newsletter email marketing list. Easy peasy.
- Scheduled Sends: Schedule the time and date of outgoing email marketing campaigns based on your business or organization’s preferences.
- Single-Step Triggered Emails: Replace your non-branded triggered emails with on-brand Creative Mail emails for deeper customer engagement.
- Multi-Step Marketing Journeys: Develop sophisticated CLM (that’s marketing speak for – customer lifecycle marketing) campaigns by leveraging our “if this, then that” campaign automation engine that responds to a customer’s actions or purchases. (Coming Soon)
- Realtime Email Marketing Statistics: Bounces, opens, clicks, forwards, complaints, unsubscribes and more are easily tracked and managed. Be a control freak, it’s OK.
- Marketing Campaign Mapview: With our mapview you can see who’s opening your emails on what devices on an awesome, interactive visual map.
- Contact Lists: Within the Creative Mail Contacts CRM you can quickly and easily manage all your Contacts, Subscribers and Unsubscribes.
- Contact Activity: Drill into the purchases and behaviors of your contacts.
- List Sources: You’ll know where your contacts come from whether it’s a manual entry, your Jetpack forms, WooCommerce Store, or another defined source.
- Custom Labels: Further refine your marketing by adding custom labels to subscribers or customers (ex. Truck Buyers, Concert Attendee, Dog Owners, etc.).
- Contacts Sync & Import: Forget adding complex integrations between your WordPress site and your email marketing provider. With Creative Mail it all simply works with WordPress out of the box. We do the heavy lifting to sync and import your Jetpack, WordPress or WooCommerce contacts automatically.
- Import & Export Via CSV: From our Creative Mail Contacts CRM you can import bulk email marketing lists (limits may apply), add subscribers one by one, or export your contacts into a CSV file.
- AI Emails: Forget templates, let our A.I. build your email marketing campaigns for you. Pull in WordPress posts or WooCommerce products for sale and you’re good to go. Let our robots do your bidding!
- Email Campaign Creation: Build your email marketing campaigns in seconds from your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Awesome Deliverability: All email marketing campaigns are sent and delivered by the award-winning power of Constant Contact technology. We got you.
- Automated Email Marketing: Send multi-step email campaigns automatically, with triggers you define, whether that’s based on time or behavioral actions. (Coming Soon)
- Contact List Growth: Creative Mail collects leads from Jetpack forms or the top WordPress lead capture forms and adds them directly to your email lists.
- Automate Emails: With our “Welcome” email trigger you can send a Creative Mail welcome message to new subscribers and blog readers. (Coming Soon)
- Auto List Updater: Creative Mail automatically updates your contact lists for email bounces or unsubscribes.
CREATIVE MAIL IS:
- Incredibly easy WordPress email marketing
- Deeply connected to your website & WooCommerce store
- Accessed from within your WP Admin Dashboard
- Automatically syncing your contacts and building your marketing lists
- Powered by the reliability superior deliverability of Constant Contact
- Fun, which makes life way better
TERMS OF SERVICE & PRIVACY NOTICE
On behalf of our lawyers (seriously, they’re nice people), please feel free to review our:
Extremely disappointed. Technical support for this service is at the lowest level. As soon as I installed the plugin and registered, my account was blocked without explaining any reasons. With a request to make a phone call. On the phone, Carl! It didn’t even occur to him that I might be in another part of the world and not even speak English. They live in the Stone Age. LOL-call us. Seriously?! This is given that they provide services all over the world, they offer me the only channel to solve the problem-the phone.
In the end, I had a hard time finding an email address to write about this problem. The email was sent on February 10 and I received a reply on February 14, saying that they were looking into the issue. then silence for several days. I decided to remind about me again, it was February 18. And then I received a condescending response that my site with art art in the style of “bar”, “manga”, “comics” did not receive approval because I allegedly could potentially spread spam.
This surprised me. Because I sell my content on many other global platforms and have no such claims:
But these gentlemen are from a special caste of white and fluffy, and according to them I am not worthy to use their service. Well, there are other alternatives like Mailchimp for example or Sendblue. I only wanted try CreativeMail for the simple reason that Woocommerce recommended it to me. But I am extremely disappointed.
its annoyin that i had to stop what i was doing to come here and write a review on something i havent usedjust to get it off my screen
“Creative Mail – Easier WordPress & WooCommerce Email Marketing” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- 1.3.2 – Fixes an issue where the contact sync might cause a critical error.
- 1.3.1 – Add the ability to show the amount of recovered revenue via abandoned carts.
- 1.3.0 – Support for abandoned cart emails
- 1.2.4 – Introduces a ‘Reset’ button on the settings page for accounts that are stuck.
- 1.2.3 – Fixes an issue where the banner would show up again after being dismissed.
- 1.2.2 – Introduction of multi step automations and fixes a couple of small issues in the CreativeMail widgets
- 1.2.1 – Fixes an issue where some users would experience an issue where our UI was blocked by pop-up blockers.
- 1.2.0 – Context aware notifications, add support for Ninja forms, add support for Caldera forms