Google Tag Manager (GTM) is Google’s free tool for everyone to manage and deploy analytics and marketing tags as well as other code snippets
using an intuitive web UI. To learn more about this tool, visit the official website.
This plugin places the GTM container code snippets onto your wordpress website so that you do not need to add this manually.
Multiple containers are also supported!
The plugin complements your GTM setup by pushing page meta data and user information into the so called data layer.
Google’s official help pages includes more details about the data layer.
You can also add your Google Optimize container with the recommended code setup
Some parts of the plugin require PHP 5.6 newer.
PHP 7.0 or newer is recommended.
Please note that PHP 5.6 is nearing its end of life cycle thus it is recommended to upgrade. If you are not sure which version you are using, please contact
your hosting provider for support.
GTM container code placement
section of every page of the website. This part is critical to enable all features of GTM, and this plugin helps to place this part
Google recommends – for best performance – to place this code snippet directly after the opening
<body> tag on each page.
Albeit not ideal, it will work when placed lower in the code. This plugin provides a code placement option for the second code snippet.
Inherently, WordPress does not offer a straight-forward solution to achieve this, however Yaniv Friedensohn showed me a solution
that works with most themes without modification:
I added this solution to the plugin, currently as an experimental option.
Sites using the Genesis Framework should choose the “Custom” placement option. No theme modification is needed for this theme
however, the Google Tag Manager container code will be added automatically.
Basic data included
- post/page titles
- post/page dates
- post/page category names
- post/page tag names
- post/page author ID and names
- post/page ID
- post types
- post count on the current page + in the current category/tag/taxonomy
- logged in status
- logged in user role
- logged in user ID (to track cross device behaviour in Google Analytics)
- logged in user email address (to comply with GTM terms of service do not pass this on to Google tags)
- site search data
- site name and id (for WordPress multisite instances)
Browser / OS / Device data
- browser data (name, version, engine)
- OS data (name, version)
- device data (type, manufacturer, model)
Data is provided using the WhichBrowser library: http://whichbrowser.net/
Push data about users’ current weather conditions into the dataLayer. This can be used to generate weather-related
audience/remarketing lists on ad platforms and allows for user segmentation in your web analytics solutions:
- weather category (clouds, rain, snow, etc.)
- weather description: more detailed data
- temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- air pressure
- wind speed and degrees
Weather data is queried from Open Weather Map. Depending on your websites traffic, additional fees may apply:
An (free) API key from OpenWeatherMap is required for this feature to work.
ipstack.com is used to determine the site visitor’s location. A (free) API key from IPStack.com is required for this feature to work:
Media player events
Track users’ interaction with any embedded media:
DataLayer events can be chosen to fire upon media player load, media is being played, paused/stopped and optionally when
the user reaches 10, 20, 30, …, 90, 100% of the media duration.
Tracking is supported for embedded media using the built-in oEmbed feature of WordPress as well as most other media plugins
and copy/pasted codes. Players injected into the website after page load are not currently supported.
Fire tags based on how the visitor scrolls from the top to the bottom of a page.
An example would be to separate “readers” (who spend a specified amount of time on a page) from “scrollers”
(who only scroll through within seconds). You can use these events to fire Analytics tags and/or remarketing/conversion tags
(for micro conversions).
Scroll tracking is based on the solution originally created by
- Nick Mihailovski
- Thomas Baekdal
- Avinash Kaushik
- Joost de Valk
- Eivind Savio
- Justin Cutroni
Google Ads remarketing
Google Tag Manager for WordPress can add each dataLayer variable as a Google Ads remarketing custom parameter list.
This enables you to build sophisticated remarketing lists.
Blacklist & Whitelist Tag Manager tags and variables
To increase website security, you have the option to white- and blacklist tags/variables.
You can prevent specific tags from firing or the use of certain variable types regardless of your GTM setup.
If the Google account associated with your GTM account is being hacked, an attacker could easily
execute malware on your website without accessing its code on your hosting server. By blacklisting custom HTML tags
Google Tag Manager for WordPress integrates with several popular plugins. More integration to come!
- Contact Form 7: fire an event upon successful form submission
- Classic e-commerce:
- fire an event when visitors add products to their cart
- capture transaction data to be passed to your ad platforms and/or Analytics
- capture necessary remarketing parameters for Google Ads Dynamic Remarketing
- Enhanced e-commerce (beta):
- implementation of Enhanced E-commerce
- Does not support promotions since WooCommerce does not have such a feature (yet)
- Does not support refunds
- Classic e-commerce:
- Fixed: fire gtm4wp.checkoutStepEEC and gtm4wp.checkoutOptionEEC events if there is only one shipping method available and it is hidden from the user
- Fixed: decrease checkout step numbers 3 and 4 if shipping destination is set to ‘Force shipping to the customer billing address’ in WooCommerce. This way there will be no gap in Checkout behaviour report in Google Analytics.
- Updated: tested version number for WooCommerce
- Fixed: use var_export instead of var_dump in some debug code,
- Fixed: apply WooCommerce option for tax inclusion on the order received page as well
- Updated: do not add type attribute to script elements if theme suppors HTML5
- Updated: tested version numbers for WordPress and WooCommerce
If you are upgrading directly from v1.10.x, please read the changelog of v1.11 since it includes many important notices!
No change in plugin code, WP.org deployment of v1.11.1 included wrong directories
If you are upgrading directly from v1.10.x, please read the changelog of v1.11 since it includes many important notices!
- Fixed: PHP notice about undefined order_items variable if the new ‘Order data in data layer’ is turned off
- Fixed: PHP notice about missing brand array key if no brand taxonomy is selected in GTM4WP options
Please read the changelog very carefully as there are many important changes and removed features which could need your attention before updating!
- Added Oxygen Builder and Beaver Builder Theme support – you can now use the codeless placement option without issues
- Added ability to fix the Google Tag Manager ID and GTM Environment parameters in wp-config.php. To use it, create PHP constants with the names
- Added support for WooCommerce Grouped Products
- Added new WooCommerce option to add all order data into the data layer on the order reveived page
** This includes personal data of the customer -> you need to ensure this is used in a privacy friendly and compliant way!
** This order data will be always present on the order received page, even if the page is reloaded or later revisited!
- Removed several unofficial data layer variables on the WooCommerce order received page as they can be read using the new order data option
- Improved: price reporting with the WooCommerce enhanced ecommerce integration now follows the option set with the ‘Display prices in the shop’ option of WooCommerce
- Improved: from WooCommerce 3.7 WC_Abstract_Order::get_used_coupons() was replaced with WC_Abstract_Order::get_coupon_codes() which is now used if WC 3.7+ is detected
- Improved: use localStorage for WooCommerce duplicate transaction tracking prevention if available. Should be work with Safari at least for now.
- Fixed: WooCommerce duplicate transaction tracking prevention’s cookie was set to expire on session end, now adds 1 year.
- Deprecated data layer variable productIsVariable. Use the new productType data layer variable which will equal to simple, variable, grouped or external depending on the type of the product shown
- Fixed: Wrong lookup for product brand name if Use SKU instead of product ID option was turned on
- Fixed: Wrong lookup for product brand name for variable products
- Fixed: check if $woo->customer is initialized
- Fixed: no checkout step reported on WooCommerce checkout page if the user has accepted the default selection of the payment and shipping methods
! Planned deprecation of support for WooCommerce 2.x-3.1.x with next plugin version !
! Planned deprecation of support for WordPress 4.x with next plugin version !
- Fixed: wrong cookie name was used with the newly introduced double transaction tracking protection while setting the cookie
- Fixed: product impressions not properly reported if Products per impressions were set to 0
- Fixed: replaced all references to AdWords to Google Ads
- Added: Automatically add the noscript part of the container code after the opening body tag for WordPress 5.2+ sites where themes support the new wp_body_open action
- Added: add associated taxonomy values for post type
- Added: select brand taxonomy for WooCommerce products to populate “Product brand” dimension in enhanced ecommerce
- Added: add cart content into data layer so that you can personalize your site experience using Google Optimize
- Added: option to remove shipping costs from revenue data on order received page of WooCommerce
- Added: if you enable either enhanced ecommerce or just Google Ads remarketing variables, 3 new data layer variables will be also available about the product on a detail page
- Product rating details (productRatingCounts)
- Average product rating (productAverageRating)
- Review count (productReviewCount)
- Added: if you are using Cloudflare, you can now add the country code HTTP header value into the data layer and read from it with the geoCloudflareCountryCode variable name
- Fixed: better compatibility with Google’s mod_pagespeed
- Fixed: missing product quantity while adding a variable product into the cart
- Fixed: prevent multiple tracking of WooCommerce orders on mobile devices where the mobile browser reloads the order received page from local cache executing GTM tracking again
- Fixed: possible PHP warning if geo data or weather data feature is turned on
- Fixed: handle out of quota cases with ipstack queries properly
- Fixed: proper YouTube tracking for WordPress sites and WordPress multisites installed in a subdirectory
- Fixed: properly detect client IP address and also properly escape this data while using it
- Fixed: WooCommerce checkout steps after page load did not include products in the cart
- Fixed: checkout step events for payment mode and shipping type not always fired
- Fixed: the CMD on Mac will be treated just like the Ctrl key on Windows while processing the product click event in the WooCommerce integration (thy for luzinis)
- Fixed: add currencyCode to every ecommerce action in WooCommerce integration
- Fixed: better WooCommere Quick View integration
- Fixed: possible cross site scripting vulnerability if site search tracking was enabled due to not properly escaped referrer url tracking
- Changed: code cleanup in WooCommerce integration
- Added: initial support for AMP plugin from Automattic (thx koconder for the contribution!)
- Added: option to remove tax from revenue data on order received page of WooCommerce
- Added: WooCommerce enhanced ecommerce datasets now include stock levels
- Added: new productIsVariable data layer variable is set to 1 on variable WooCommerce product pages
- Added: product impressions can now be split into multiple chunks to prevent data loss on large product category and site home pages (thx Tim Zook for the contribution!)
- IMPORTANT! You will need to update your GTM setup, please read the new Step 9 section of the setup tutorial page.
- Added: you can now disable flagging of WooCommerce orders as being already tracked once. In same cases (with iDeal for example) you may need this to make purchase tracking to work.
- Added: uninstalling the plugin will now remove configured plugin options from database
- Added: new advanced plugin option: data layer variable visitorDoNotTrack will include 1 if the user has set the do not track flag in his/her browser
- Added: new data layer event when a user has logged in on the frontend: gtm4wp.userLoggedIn
- Added: new data layer event when a new user has registered on the frontend: gtm4wp.userRegistered
- Added: new advanced plugin option: move data layer declaration and Google Tag Manager container as close as possible to the beginning of the HTML document
- Added: better WP Rocket support
- Updated: Full Google Optimize support. Now the plugin can load your Google Optimize container with the recommended code placement
- Fixed: wrong ecomm_pagetype on product search result pages
- Fixed: PHP notice in some cases when geo data was not loaded properly
- Fixed / Added: freegeoip.net was rebranded to ipstack.com and an API key is needed now even for free usage. You can now add your API key so that weather data and geo data can be added into the data layer
- Warning: some plugin features will be remove from v1.10, most of them can be tracked now using pure Google Tag Manager triggers:
- Social actions
- Outbound link click events
- Download click events
- Email click events
- Warning: PHP 5.6 is now the minimum recommended version to use this plugin. I advise to move to PHP 7.x
- Added: new visitorIP data layer variable to support post-GDPR implementations where for example internal traffic exclusion has to be made inside the browser
- Fixed: added _ as a valid character for gtm_auth GTM environment variable
- Fixed: corrected typo – gtm4wp.checkoutStepEEC
- Fixed: two strings were not recognized by WordPress Translate on the admin page
- Fixed: some other plugins call found_variation event of WooCommerce without product variation data being included
- Fixed: product name included variation name on order received page which broke GA product reports
- Fixed: in some cases, no contact form 7 data was being passed to the gtm4wp.contactForm7Submitted event
- Updated: added CDATA markup around container code for better DOM compatibility
- Updated: removed ‘SKU:’ prefix text from classic ecommerce dimension as it broke some enhanced ecommerce reports
- Fixed: weather data tracking codes could result in fatal PHP error
- Fixed: cart events did to fire while user pressed the Enter key in quantity fields
- Fixed: contact form 7 changed some code which prevented successful form submission tracking
- Changed: links to plugin website updated
- Changed: gtm4wp.cf7formid data layer variable now includes the ID of the form in WordPress
- Added: gtm4wp.cf7inputs includes data that has been filled in the form
- Added: WooCommerce compatibility headers
- Added: admin warning for WooCommerce 2.x users. This plugin will drop support for WooCommerce 2.x soon
- Added: postFormat data layer variable on singular pages
- Added: customer* data layer variables with stored billing and shipping data, total number of orders and total value of those orders (needs WooCommerce 3.x)
- Added: geo* data layer variables to get country, city, lat-lon coordinates of the visitor
- Added: visitorUsername data layer variable with the username of the logged in user
- Added: more detailed checkout reporting for WooCommerce sites
- Add gtm4wp.checkoutStepEEC to your Ecommerce Helper trigger
- Change a typo: gtm4wp.checkoutOptionECC => gtm4wp.checkoutOptionEEC
- Added: option to include full product category path in enhanced ecommerce reporting (can cause performance issues on large sites!)
- Added: initial support for Google Tag Manager Environments
- Added: support for WooCommerce Quick View plugin
- Updated: description of code placement options to clarify what this option does
- Updated: cleanup of readme.txt, spelling and grammar improvements
- Updated: bundled WhichBrowser lib v2.0.32
- Fixed: in some cases, the remove item from cart link in a WooCommerce cart was not altered properly with additional tracking codes
- Fixed: product categories were empty in the cart, on the checkout pages and on the order received page for product variations
- Fixed: checkout option data included checkout step #1 if cart page was setup to be the first
- Fixed: even more WooCommerce 3.x compatibility
- Added: registration date of the logged in user can be added to the data layer
- Updated: geoplugin.net has been replaced by freegeoip.net for weather tracking which has far better quota for free usage
- Updated: Google Ads dynamic remarketing data layer items on a WooCommerce product page will be shown for the root product as well on variable product pages
- Updated: Selecting a product variation will include the price of the product in Google Ads dynamic remarketing data layer items
- Updated: minor code cleanup
- Fixed: PHP 5.3 compatible syntax in frontend.php
- Fixed: PHP error using classic ecommerce with WooCommerce 2.6.x
- Updated: Added data-cfasync=’false’ to all elements to prevent CloudFlare to load scripts async
- Added: Warning for users of PHP 5.4 or older to consider upgrade (FYI: PHP 5.5 and older versions do not get even security fixes)
- Updated: even better WooCommerce 3.0 compatibility (WooCommerce 2.6 still supported but this support ends with the next plugin version)
- Fixed: properly escaping product category name on variable product detail pages
- Fixed: proper data layer stucture in the gtm4wp.changeDetailViewEEC event
- Added: Google Optimize page hiding snippet under Integrations tab
- Added: add to cart data for WooCommerce enhanced ecommerce tracking if user undos a cart item removal (no need to update GTM tags)
- Added: you can now enter a product ID prefix so that IDs can match with IDs in some product feeds generated by other plugins
- Added: option to track cart page as step 1 in enhanced ecommerce checkout funnel
- Fixed: PHP warning message on WooCommerce cart page
- Fixed: Better compatibility with WooCommerce 2.6.x 🙂
- Fixed: do not block product list item clicks if ad blocker is enabled
- Fixed: only track product clicks in product lists if link points to the product detail page URL
- Fixed: PHP warning in backlogs ‘Undefined variable: gtm4wp_options’
- Added: product variation support in WooCommerce integration (enhanced ecommerce implementations should add the GTM event gtm4wp.changeDetailViewEEC to the ecommerce event trigger)
- Updated: better WooCommerce 3.0 compatibility
- Fixed: clicks on products in product list pages redirected to undefined URLs with some themes.
Lots of WooCommerce ecommerce codes has been changed and extended, please double check your measurement after upgrading to this version!
- Added: warning message if you are using PHP 5.3 or older. Browser/OS/Device tracking needs 5.4 or newer
- Added: Email address of the logged in user into the visitorEmail dataLayer variable. Remember: to comply with GTM TOS you are not allowed to pass this data towards any Google tag but you can use this in any other 3rd party tag.
- Added: gtm4wp_eec_product_array WordPress filter so that plugin and theme authors can add their own data for enhanced ecommere product arrays
- Fixed: Order data not present in some cases on the order received page
- Changed: Extended “User SKUs instead of IDs for remarketing” option to be also applied to ecommerce product data arrays
- Changed: Use wc_clean instead of the deprecated function woocommerce_clean
- Changed: New, divided GTM container implemented – a fixed part in the and an iframe part placed using the container placement option you’ve set earlier
- Fixed: WP CLI error message
- Fixed: wrong dynamic remarketing tagging on cart and checkout pages
- Updated: WhichBrowser library to 2.0.22
- Updated: slightly changed container code snippet to prevent W3 Total Cache to alter the code which breaks proper code execution
- Updated: replaced file_get_contents() usage in weather tracking to wp_remote_get() so that it is more compatible with several WP instances
- Updated: YouTube/Video/Soundcloud tracking now tracks videos not embedded using oEmbed (like videos in a widget area)
- Updated: new Vimeo Player API implemented which should solve several issues
- Changed: adapted W3C HTML5 media player event names which changes some events (needs updating your existing GTM setup):
- Soundcloud: finish => ended, seek => seeked
- YouTube: playing => play, paused => pause, playback-rate-change => ratechange
- Vimeo: seek => seeked
- Added: new placement option – ‘off’. This will only generate the data layer but you will need to add the proper GTM container code snippet by hand
- Added: new data layer variable: authorID
- Added: new data layer variable: siteID to be able to track based on blog ID in a multisite environment
- Added: new data layer variable: siteName to be able to track in a multisite environment
- Fixed: remove cart event not fired in WooCommerce 2.6
- Fixed: ecomm_prodid.push error message on product detail pages
- Fixed: proper tracking of cart actions on the cart page for WooCommerce 2.6
- Fixed: ‘Illegal string offset’ errors in some cases in the cart
- Fixed: OpenWeatherMap requires a (free) API key now, you can now enter this to use weather data in data layer
- Fixed: “json_encode() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given” on PHP 5.3 instances
- Fixed: Fatal PHP error in cart if you enabled taxes to be included in your cart
Major changes to the Enhanced Ecommerce implementation of the WooCommerce integration!
- Fixed: proper tracking of list positions
- Fixed: opening product detail page in a new window/tab when user pressed the CTRL key
- Fixed: ecomm_totalvalue included the total price of the cart without taxes
- Fixed: ecomm_totalvalue does not take into account the quantity of ordered products on the order received page
- Fixed: php error message on product lists when Google Ads dynamic remarketing was enabled on WooCommerce 2.6
- Fixed: added data-cfasync=”false” to the GTM container code for better compatibility with CloudFlare
- Added: introducing tracking of list names (general product list, recent products list, featured products list, etc.)
- Some list names (like cross-sells) will be shown as ‘General Product List’. A proposed change in WooCommerce 2.6 will solve that issue
- Added: tracking product lists in widgets
- Added: tracking checkout options (payment and shipment)
- Updated: better add-to-cart / remove-from-cart management in mini cart and while updating cart content
- Updated: added currency code to each enhanced ecommerce call so that currency reporting is OK for multi currency sites
- Updated: replaced usage of get_currentuser() to keep compatibility with WordPress 4.5
- Fixed: subtabs on admin page now showing in certain cases
- Fixed: error message when running the site using WP CLI (thanks Patrick Holberg Hesselberg)
- Fixed: some typos on admin page
- Fixed: dismissable notices did not disappear in some cases
- Fixed: tracking of Twitter event cased sometimes JS errors
- Fixed: site search tracking caused sometimes PHP errors when HTTP_REFERER was not set
- Updated: preparation for translate.wordpress.org
- Added: support for multiple container IDs
- Added: added form ID when sending a Contact Form 7 form. Variable name: gtm4wp.cf7formid
- Fixed: PHP errors in frontend.php and admin.php
- Added: track embedded YouTube/Vimeo/Soundcloud videos (experimental)
- Added: new checkbox – use product SKU for Google Ads Dynamic Remarketing variables instead of product ID (experimental)
- Added: place your container code after the opening body tag without modifying your theme files (thx Yaniv Friedensohn)
- Added: automatic codeless container code injection for Genesis framework users
- Fixed: Possible PHP error with custom payment gateway (QuickPay) on the checkout page (thx Damiel for findig this)
The plugin itself is now declared as stable. This means that it should work with most WordPress instances.
From now on each version will include features labeled as:
- Beta: the feature has been proven to work for several users but it can still have some bugs
- Experimental: new feature that needs proper testing with more users
- Deprecated: this feature will be removed in a future version
If you see any issue with beta or experimental functions just disable the checkbox. Using this error messages should disappear.
Please report all bugs found in my plugin using the contact form on my website.
- Fixed: wrong GTM container code when renaming default dataLayer variable name (thx Vassilis Papavassiliou)
- Fixed: Enhanced Ecommerce product click data was “undefined” in some cases (thx Sergio Alen)
- Fixed: wrong user role detection while adding visitorType to the dataLayer (thx Philippe Vachon-Rivard)
- Changed: only add visitorId to the dataLayer if there is a logged in user
- Added: feature labels so that you can see beta, experimental and deprecated features
- Deprecated: outbound click, email click and download click events. You should use GTM trigger events instead
- Fixed: PHP error message: missing get_shipping function using WooCommerce 2.3.x
- Added: visitorId dataLayer variable with the ID of the currently logged in user to track userID in Google Analytics
- Added: WordPress filter hook so that other templates and plugins can get access to the GTM container code before outputting it
- Fixed: ‘variation incorrect’ issue by Sharken03
- Fixed: error messages in WooCommerce integration when product has no categories
- Fixed: add_inline_js errors in newer versions of WooCommerce
- Fixed: error message when some device/browser/OS data could not be set
- Fixed: tracking Twitter events was broken
- Fixed: broken links when listing subcategories instead of products (thanks Jon)
- Fixed: wheather/weather typo (thanks John Hockaday)
- Fixed: wrong usage of get_the_permalink() instead of get_permalink() (thanks Szepe Viktor)
- Fixed: PHP error in enhanced ecommerce implementation when using layered nav widget
- Updated: Added subtabs to the admin UI to make room for new features 🙂
- Updated: WhichBrowser library to the latest version
- Added: You can now dismiss plugin notices permanently for each user
- Added: weather data. See updated plugin description for details
- Added: Enhanced E-commerce for WooCommerce (experimental!)
- Fixed: PHP notice in frontend.php script. Credit to Daniel Sousa
- Fixed: WooCommerce 2.1.x compatibility
- Updated/Fixed: dataLayer variables are now populated at the end of the head section. Using this the container code can appear just after the opening body tag, thus Webmaster Tools verification using Tag Manager option will work
- Added: blacklist or whitelist tags and macros to increase security of your Tag Manager setup
- Updated: better add-to-cart events for WooCommerce, it includes now product name, SKU and ID
- Added: browser, OS and device data to dataLayer variables
- Added: postCountOnPage and postCountTotal dataLayer variables to track empty categories/tags/taxonomies
- Fixed: WooCommerce integration did not work on some environments
- Added: scroll tracking
- Fixed: social tracking option on the admin panel was being shown as an edit box instead of a checkbox
- Fixed: WooCommerce transaction data was not included in the dataLayer if you selected “Custom” code placement
- Fixed: do not do anything if you enabled WooCommerce integration but did not activate WooCommerce plugin itself
- Updated: do not re-declare dataLayer variable if it already exists (because another script already created it before my plugin was run)
- Added: you can now select container code placement. This way you can insert the code snippet after the opening body tag. Please read FAQ for details
- Added: initial support for social event tracking for Facebook and Twitter buttons. Please read FAQ for details
- Updated: event name on successful WooCommerce transaction: OrderCompleted -> gtm4wp.orderCompleted
- Fixed: frontend JS codes did not load on some WordPress installs
- Updated: admin page does not show an alert box if Tag Manager ID or dataLayer variable name is incorrect. Instead it shows a warning line below the input field.
- Updated: rewritten the code for WooCommerce dynamic remarketing. Added tag for homepage and order completed page.
- ! BACKWARD INCOMPATIBLE CHANGE ! – Names of Tag Manager click events has been changed to comply with naming conventions:
- ContactFormSubmitted -> gtm4wp.contactForm7Submitted
- DownloadClick -> gtm4wp.downloadClick
- EmailClick -> gtm4wp.emailClick
- OutboundClick -> gtm4wp.outboundClick
- AddProductToCart -> gtm4wp.addProductToCart
- Updated: click events are now disabled by default to reflect recently released Tag Manager auto events. I do not plan to remove this functionality. You can decide which solution you would like to use 🙂
- Updated: language template (pot) file and Hungarian translation
- Added: new form move events to track how visitors interact with your (comment, contact, etc.) forms
- Added: event names to admin options page so that you know what events to use in Google Tag Manager
- Added: Google Tag Manager icon to admin settings page
- Added: Settings link to admin plugins page
- Fixed: null value in visitorType dataLayer variable if no logged in user exists (now ‘visitor-logged-out’)