This may not be the cause of the issue but it seems to have started around the same time I’ve started using Autoptimise. Basically, when I click on a product on my store the subsequent images are sometimes (50% of the time) blurry, its random which ones it will be, and this happens on both mobile and desktop. I have tried unchecking each box in autoptimise and deleting cache and rechecking the issue, alas each time the issue persists.
I am at a loss. I can list my plugins if you’d like. Perhaps I need to change something in one of my image optimization plugins.
Love your help and feedback thank you.
The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]