I inherited this blog, but am otherwise a coding newbie.
I have been encountering two new problems:
1. The order of posts is not being updated in the homepage.
– I have the Post Types Order plugin
– I have also manually ordered the posts with the move function
– I have used the “Reorder” tab.
Normally, it used to work. But not any longer.
2. The blog has multiple posts, spread across some 14 pages, that can be accessed via the page numbers towards the base of the page. Clicking on the numbers just results in a loading page.
I have emptied the cache & most widgets/plugins are the updated versions.
The paradox is that on the editor’s view, there are no problems… the posts are ordered correctly and clicking on the page numbers leads to the desired page.
Would anyone have any idea of what I could do?
The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]